Go 4 app always disconnected
923 6 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9469a648
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240659 ft
India

Hi, My Go 4 app just doesn’t connect at all. However, I’m able to connect on wifi mode.
I’ve upgraded to the latest version on my Mavic & RC.
I’ve done a factory reset before the upgrade. I’m clueless why this is happening. Please help.
C2F61BBB-9153-4FAC-BA3A-BFBCF96CE13B.png
2018-9-3
Use props
paul2660
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10331 ft
  • >>>

If your controller has connected I would try a different USB cable and use bottom port on controller.

Not sure what drone and vision device you are using iOS or Android

Paul C
2018-9-3
Use props
lxxGTxxl
New
Flight distance : 33914 ft

Had the same problem I put my phone in airplane mode and it has been flawless ever since
2018-9-3
Use props
indyhandyman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 837 ft
United States

I had the same "Disconnected" issue, after 8 hours of trying anything and everything I changed the usb cable from iPhone to controller, works now......
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what phone are you using? Did you manage to use a different USB port on the RC which is located at the bottom part? Please ensure that the cable is disconnected on the left side if you'll be using the other USB port. You can consider changing the mobile device as well, to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
DSWAT
lvl.1

United States

I am also having issues with a constant disconnect. Moved to my phone and it connects fine. Back to the Galaxy Tab S3 and it won't connect via the USB cable.
Let me know what else I can do.....tried just about everything.... airplane mode.... etc
2018-9-5
Use props
fans9469a648
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240659 ft
India

Hey thanks all of you’z.. really appreciate it. Problem solved!!
It was the cable. I’m using the other cable that is given in the middle below bottom of the controller.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules