Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU calibration
1426 9 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solen 1
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to give everyone some help. The IMU calibration for the mavic 2 for android is messed up. The pictures dont change, so if you pull up a video on youtube just follow along. Even though the pictures dont change, it will move through the calibration. Hope this helps the community, thanks.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding that can you provide some quick video clip of the issue for better visualization and have you tried to use a different mobile device just to isolate the issue? however will wait for the video sample for me as well to escalate the concern and for us to know if there's an issue. Thanks!
2018-9-3
Use props
fans18d204c5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2949393 ft
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-3 10:02
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding that can you provide some quick video clip of the issue for better visualization and have you tried to use a different mobile device just to isolate the issue? however will wait for the video sample for me as well to escalate the concern and for us to know if there's an issue. Thanks!

I had the same problem. I was using a galaxy s9+ and then tried using my nvidia shiel. Same issue.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans18d204c5 Posted at 2018-9-3 11:21
I had the same problem. I was using a galaxy s9+ and then tried using my nvidia shiel. Same issue.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you can able to provide some quick video clip that shows the issue that will be appreciated for us to determine and we have something to forward to our developers.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans18d204c5 Posted at 2018-9-3 11:21

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend following the position of your drone via youtube. Please see the video below. Thank you for the support.

2018-9-3
Use props
fansfe063114
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-3 11:30
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend following the position of your drone via youtube. Please see the video below. Thank you for the support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWD_OfOROI

Had the same exact issue with several update features with the Android version. Could not do the firmware updates or the IMU update. This guessing with video is crazy.
2018-9-4
Use props
Bimmer1122
lvl.4
Flight distance : 481844 ft
Philippines

use ios "Iphone or ipad" it solves the problem in IMU calibration android phones are having some issues in calibrating pictures dont change.
2018-9-4
Use props
covpack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1295902 ft
United States

I had same problem. I would get me to screen 3 of 5 steps and seem to just hang up. I believe the third step is where you sit the drone flat on the bottom, when it stops.  At that point it just says "wait while it califbrates." Not sure why.  I am using Galaxy S9. However, I am not having any problems with the drone, as far as the IMU is concerned. So this has not been pressing. DJI help me if I have to calibrate the IMU.
2018-9-7
Use props
do fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884019 ft
South Korea

If you are using android device, ignore direction images of IMU calibration and just follow the DJI Tony's video.
This is an android app problem, not a device issue.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansfe063114 Posted at 2018-9-4 13:25
Had the same exact issue with several update features with the Android version. Could not do the firmware updates or the IMU update. This guessing with video is crazy.

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2? Is there any error message during the firmware update? What phone are you using? I would recommend proceeding with the IMU calibration based on our video tutorial even our application is showing differently, especially the step 3 and 4 to finish the IMU calibration. Please see the link below for IMU calibration tutorial. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules