lvl.1

on the Controller, How do I set up the C1 to turn LEDs on

2018-9-3
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Look under your settings for your remote in the GO app.
2018-9-3
Use props
KTSutor
lvl.1

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-9-3 12:54
Look under your settings for your remote in the GO app.

Settings only shows
/Adv camera settings
Camera forward/down
gimbal follow/fpv mode
toggle map/live view
battery info
not defined
how do I add LED on/off?
2018-9-4
Use props
endotherm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

KTSutor Posted at 2018-9-4 05:36
Settings only shows
/Adv camera settings
Camera forward/down

Do you know what firmware and version of the Go app that you have?  I don't think it was an option on the earlier versions, on the later ones there were more options for the programmable buttons and the list scrolled to reveal a few more than the initial 4 or 5.
2018-9-4
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
United States

KTSutor Posted at 2018-9-4 05:36
Settings only shows
/Adv camera settings
Camera forward/down

Yeah, not sure if you are just seeing what in on the main screen. As Endotherm asks, what version of the app are you using? You may need to upgrade to a later version. The setting for this is after you click on your settings and you should see several catagories  on the left of this screen. You should have the aircraft icon, then remote controller, then HD for your image transmission settings, then a battery icon, then 3-dots at the bottom for general other settings. The one you want is the remote controller settings. Click on that one and go down to "Button Customization". You have custom settings available for both C1 and C2
2018-9-4
Use props
KTSutor
lvl.1

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-9-4 08:58
Yeah, not sure if you are just seeing what in on the main screen. As Endotherm asks, what version of the app are you using? You may need to upgrade to a later version. The setting for this is after you click on your settings and you should see several catagories  on the left of this screen. You should have the aircraft icon, then remote controller, then HD for your image transmission settings, then a battery icon, then 3-dots at the bottom for general other settings. The one you want is the remote controller settings. Click on that one and go down to "Button Customization". You have custom settings available for both C1 and C2

DJI GO version is 3.1.42 and firmware version is 1.11.20

What am I missing?
2018-9-4
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
United States

KTSutor Posted at 2018-9-4 10:44

What am I missing?

If you click on the settings icon, do you not see those separate fields? Click on the upper right hand corner of the app ……………….the 3-lines. That should get you into the settings. Now to be clear I am using an android. IOS might be a bit different.
2018-9-4
Use props
endotherm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

KTSutor Posted at 2018-9-4 10:44

What am I missing?

Ok that is pretty much the latest version.  

Go into the GO app, press the remote controller icon on the top bar.  It will take you to the Remote Controller Settings page.  Press the C1 button, it will show a list, as you mentioned in post #3.  Now, give the box containing the list a quick flick down and you will see the list scroll, revealing:  

Turn on/off Head LEDs
Center-Weighted Metering
AE Lock/Unlock

at the top of the list.

IMG_0146.PNG
Select the one you want, same procedure for the other button.  The flicking motion is sometimes a bit hit and miss, I'm not sure if you have to "select" a blank area, or hit one of the option "buttons" and flick/scroll it without selecting it.  Seems timing is everything.
2018-9-4
Use props
KTSutor
lvl.1

endotherm Posted at 2018-9-4 23:53
Ok that is pretty much the latest version.  

Go into the GO app, press the remote controller icon on the top bar.  It will take you to the Remote Controller Settings page.  Press the C1 button, it will show a list, as you mentioned in post #3.  Now, give the box containing the list a quick flick down and you will see the list scroll, revealing:  

WOW Thanks
Don't I feel silly.

Thank you again.
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you manage to sort out the concern? Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-5 15:42
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you manage to sort out the concern? Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Please see post nine. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-9-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

KTSutor Posted at 2018-9-5 06:09
WOW Thanks
Don't I feel silly.

It’s got nothing to do with your brights.

The wording they use is rather confusing and not clearly defined.

Translation, obviously is rather limited.

RedHotPoker
2018-9-5
Use props
KTSutor
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-5 15:42
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you manage to sort out the concern? Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Great Job, Thank you all is working correctly
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KTSutor Posted at 2018-9-6 07:46
Great Job, Thank you all is working correctly

Hi, Thanks for your updates. Glad that it seems to be working now. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concern. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules