CONNECT TO IPHONE
496 4 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MIKEDOZY
New

United Kingdom

I am trying to set up my OSMO to my iphone.
Following all instructions, put in password etc and then I am told 'No Network' connection.
I do have network connection, why ios the OSMO not recognising that?
SO Frustrating

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. It is normal to see a word "No Internet Connection" since Osmo doesn't have any internet connection. Once you provide the default password and it says "No Internet Connection", it means it's already connected. You can confirm that by launching the DJI Go app.
2018-9-4
Use props
MIKEDOZY
New

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-4 02:38
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. It is normal to see a word "No Internet Connection" since Osmo doesn't have any internet connection. Once you provide the default password and it says "No Internet Connection", it means it's already connected. You can confirm that by launching the DJI Go app.

Thank you for that..  i go into DJI GO App and i get instructions on how to connect and still telling me no internet connection?

impossible to get camera view etc?
2018-9-4
Use props
MIKEDOZY
New

United Kingdom

MIKEDOZY Posted at 2018-9-4 06:33
Thank you for that..  i go into DJI GO App and i get instructions on how to connect and still telling me no internet connection?

ihave now got connection but anable to get the image on screen?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MIKEDOZY Posted at 2018-9-4 06:33
Thank you for that..  i go into DJI GO App and i get instructions on how to connect and still telling me no internet connection?

Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules