Spark remote does not work
928 6 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vanderson
lvl.1

Hello everyone! I bought the spark combo but I can not connect the remote with the drone, is it some firmware problem. The wifi on the remote does not work. Could someone help me with this problem?
2018-9-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here ya go!

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble. For linking the remote to the aircraft, you can follow the video tutorial on post #2. May I know if you're having an issue connecting your mobile device to your remote controller? If yes, kindly provide what mobile device, DJI Go 4 app and ios or android version you are using. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-5
Use props
vanderson
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-5 04:43
Sorry for the trouble. For linking the remote to the aircraft, you can follow the video tutorial on post #2. May I know if you're having an issue connecting your mobile device to your remote controller? If yes, kindly provide what mobile device, DJI Go 4 app and ios or androi version you are using. Thanks for your support.

Hello Paladin, I already did the step by step of this video, but it does not even work, the wifi network of the remote control does not appear to connect. The aircraft is working properly using the app controls, but the control is nothing. I use iphone 5, ios11.4.1 version and the latest version of dji go 4, downloaded September 02. What could be happening with this control?
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vanderson Posted at 2018-9-5 08:19
Hello Paladin, I already did the step by step of this video, but it does not even work, the wifi network of the remote control does not appear to connect. The aircraft is working properly using the app controls, but the control is nothing. I use iphone 5, ios11.4.1 version and the latest version of dji go 4, downloaded September 02. What could be happening with this control?

Do you have a different device that you can use so that we can isolate the issue? If you have android device, try using an OTG cable and see if that can help you connect your device to your aircraft. Please make  sure that the firmware of the aircraft and the remote controller is updated.
2018-9-7
Use props
vanderson
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-7 07:07
Do you have a different device that you can use so that we can isolate the issue? If you have android device, try using an OTG cable and see if that can help you connect your device to your aircraft. Please make  sure that the firmware of the aircraft and the remote controller is updated.

Hello, I use aircraft for my job, and I only fly with a smartphone. I tried again to configure the control, without success, the control turns on normally, the problem is the wifi that does not appear, I have tested on several devices
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vanderson Posted at 4-7 12:16
Hello, I use aircraft for my job, and I only fly with a smartphone. I tried again to configure the control, without success, the control turns on normally, the problem is the wifi that does not appear, I have tested on several devices

Sorry to know that. Please try to press and hold the power button of the remote controller for 9 seconds until you hear a sound like "DDD" and the Wi-Fi will be reset. After that, please check if you can see the WiFi of the remote controller. Thank you.
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules