1804 11 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

After only 2 flights I took my Mavic 2 Pro out for a real world test and shot photos and video of a property for a local realtor. Turned out great! Image quality is so much better than the Mavic 1.
Enjoy!

2018-9-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Excellent work !!
2018-9-3
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done! There’s an app called “onX hunt” it shows property lines as well as owners names, it may be useful to someone like yourself.. cost is $29.00 per year and can be used in any state...
2018-9-4
Use props
Rblomqvist
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

Very nice, what editor did you use and was it H264 or H265?
2018-9-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Great job thanks for sharing  
2018-9-4
Use props
kfloke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Nice work!
2018-9-4
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Nice transitions!
2018-9-4
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2018-9-4 02:31
Nicely done! There’s an app called “onX hunt” it shows property lines as well as owners names, it may be useful to someone like yourself.. cost is $29.00 per year and can be used in any state...

Thanks for the tip will check it out.  I installed trial version of software call "DriveX" from www.coremelt.com the lets you do line outlines that track with the shot but it's not very intuitive to use so I quickly gave up and found another simple work around. Instead used a .png file with clear background to overlay a static overhead shot.
2018-9-4
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Rblomqvist Posted at 2018-9-4 02:43
Very nice, what editor did you use and was it H264 or H265?

Final Cut Pro X with a few add-ons: logo, transitions, and callouts from motionvfx.com and transitions and sound efx from Ryan Nangle.

I shot it in H265 but looks like FCPX only has a H264 option when I export "Share > Master File".
Haven't spent any time looking at other compression tools or export/format/codec options so if you or anyone else on here have any tips or best practices please share. Thanks.
2018-9-4
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Very professional.
From a buyers view--Would of liked to see a closer look of the house and lot.
2018-9-4
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-9-4 07:22
Very professional.
From a buyers view--Would of liked to see a closer look of the house and lot.

Yeah, there's a few things I jotted down to do differently next time to improve the video. Always come up with something after you leave the property and think more about it.

The realtor was not interested in taking ground photos (I still snapped a couple) of the house as it's a tear down to create the two lots for new construction.  Also you can see the huge trees on the property so would have been very difficult to get it from the air. He was more interested in showcasing the location and views from each of the new lots.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing your video and that is amazing. Cheers!
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules