Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
There may be hope yet!
663 4 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

Been to hot to fly hear and have not for this summer but as all does have that itch to fly. I have a tello and spark that i use around hear and tryed to fly the tello but could not conect to phone, yes wifi showed and tryed to connect but seamed to freeze. So i tryed the spark and the same but the RC would conect but not the phone to the RC nore spark.

All worked great before but not now. After thinking and looking into all i came up with the drones and apps were good and had to be with phone. and remembering i had a system update thought it may be the cause. I tryed for a month and nothing. but got another system update and had time and tryed the tello one night... yes night. it conected and worked as in house it found the wall....  but is ok. its used to that. but tryed spark and the same and battery very low so i will try tomorrow.

On both they show on wifi and connect or try to as it goes through the prossess of saying  checking on internet then goes to (internet may not be available ) and seems to freeze.  I have a s7edge that has worked great until now. but thinking on many providers have there own updates that not all may be the same as mine is vierizon.   am charging batterys now and will try before bed and when i get up. maybe need a usb cable and try.  as i said can fly with RC but phone will not connect to RC or spark. but maybe now it will after the other update.

fingers crossed....
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for all the trouble. May I know what is the current android version of your phone and DJI Go 4 app version you are using? You can use an OTG cable for your android phone to connect it to your remote controller. Please keep us posted, thanks!
2018-9-4
Use props
nmac
lvl.4

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-4 06:17
Our apologies for all the trouble. May I know what is the current android version of your phone and DJI Go 4 app version you are using? You can use an OTG cable for your android phone to connect it to your remote controller. Please keep us posted, thanks!

Samsung s7 edge.  8.0

Phone worked great with both drones with no problems. I do think it was one of the phones updates as I now can use tello.  will see if spark does soon.  all wifi works but connecting phone seems to freeze when connecting.  Tello is good now but thinking of restoring phone to factory and see what happens. then update.  
2018-9-4
Use props
nmac
lvl.4

Just a note to let you know that I got my little guy back  (spark)  it now connects as it did the updates for AC and RC.   I know the problem was with the phones updates and not the drones as they came out with a newer update just after the one that messed much up and now all is good.  I will must add that my phone was acting odd after that one update but now is also good again.

If I may note that I started it up by RC  (did not fly) but when shutting off like I always do it did rev up some before shutting off... this has never happened before and will test it out tomorrow outside not in.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

nmac Posted at 2018-9-4 10:17
Samsung s7 edge.  8.0

Phone worked great with both drones with no problems. I do think it was one of the phones updates as I now can use tello.  will see if spark does soon.  all wifi works but connecting phone seems to freeze when connecting.  Tello is good now but thinking of restoring phone to factory and see what happens. then update.

Please let me know if the problem persists.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules