gimble problems galore
652 1 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richarddcii702
lvl.1

Hello.  So I am having the same problem that many seem to be having.  Everything was fine until a firmware update and then gimble problems.  No crash, no hard landing, never even forgot to take the clamp off.  I tried replacing the gimble cable and it seemed to work for about a week or two, which was about three flights and then without crashing, or landing hard, or even updating the firmware, it started saying gimble overload again.  I have just replaced the ribbon for a second time thinking it would fix the problem again but it has done nothing to solve the problem.  I would like to send it in for repairs but I purchased it used from a hobby shop.  Can I still send it in to DJI if I didn't buy it directly from them?  Is there any option of sending in the malfunctioning mavic pro to get a discount on one of the newer models since the whole problem seems to be with DJI and not due to something I did?  I realize that is a long shot but you never know.

Please help
Thank you

2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Actually, it's not really advisable to self-repair their drone because it can worsen the damage. Don't worry, you can still send it to us. Please contact us at support@dji.com to start up a case. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules