Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Facebook Live to a Page
8986 29 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
georgemessiah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255171 ft
Sweden

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible through the DJI Go app stream Facebook Live to a Page. What get to choose is my only personal facebook account?

/G
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Apologies but you can only do live via your personal account on facebook.
2018-9-4
Use props
djiuser_ePEs66nsVLHD
New

Ukraine

Why i can not streaming on android app?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ePEs66nsVLHD Posted at 2018-9-4 04:56
Why i can not streaming on android app?

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what specific model of Osmo do you have and specific model of the mobile device you are using?
2018-9-6
Use props
HighlanderMike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 537854 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-4 02:35
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Apologies but you can only do live via your personal account on facebook.

Hi ok I have the Osmo mobile 2  new and use iPhoneXS and on the app it lets me do live but the video cuts out and back on like it loses connection or something that is using the go app is this normal can I fix it in a setting or something. I really like the fact that I can do landscape mode and record FB live
2018-12-27
Use props
Damon Robbins
New

Australia

This is bull .... I had it working after a big winge to DJI about a year ago. Then they updated and it worked till today! now it doesn’t again! What’s going on DJI how many people do you think buy your product to stream to their admin or business page, everone????? I am guessing can you sort it out again please. If I want it on my personal page I shout handheld don’t need your product for that. Refund??????
2019-2-2
Use props
Damon Robbins
New

Australia

This is bull .... I had it working after a big winge to DJI about a year ago. Then they updated and it worked till today! now it doesn’t again! What’s going on DJI how many people do you think buy your product to stream to their admin or business page, everone????? I am guessing can you sort it out again please. If I want it on my personal page I shoot handheld don’t need your product for that. Refund??????
2019-2-2
Use props
Mitzi
New
United States

Damon Robbins Posted at 2-2 17:41
This is bull .... I had it working after a big winge to DJI about a year ago. Then they updated and it worked till today! now it doesn’t again! What’s going on DJI how many people do you think buy your product to stream to their admin or business page, everone????? I am guessing can you sort it out again please. If I want it on my personal page I shoot handheld don’t need your product for that. Refund??????

I have been using my dji twice weekly for over 8 months to do my Facebook live videos on one of my pages. Then suddenly today when I tried it will not do Facebook live on any of my pages. Why? The reason I purchased dji osmo was specifically to do Facebook live quality videos. Please explain and fix it.
2019-2-3
Use props
Mitzi
New
United States

I have been using my dji twice weekly for over 8 months to do my Facebook live videos on one of my pages. Then suddenly today when I tried it will not do Facebook live on any of my pages. Why? The reason I purchased dji osmo was specifically to do Facebook live quality videos. Please explain and fix it.
2019-2-3
Use props
Mitzi
New
United States

Mitzi Posted at 2-3 12:49
I have been using my dji twice weekly for over 8 months to do my Facebook live videos on one of my pages. Then suddenly today when I tried it will not do Facebook live on any of my pages. Why? The reason I purchased dji osmo was specifically to do Facebook live quality videos. Please explain and fix it.

Sorry, didn’t mean to post specifically to you. Meant for dji osmo team.
2019-2-3
Use props
infusopharm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158980 ft
United States

That is correct, this feature just stopped working last week. It was the only reason I heavily invested in iOS products for my business streams. My business is in a tough spot now and now looking any alternative options since DJI has not acknowledged the change.  Affected both our Osmo equipment and  DJI drones in both Go and Go 4.
2019-2-6
Use props
Cyril57
New
France

Hi,
Pls fix that bug fast, i have iphone X and DJI OSMO+ and can't facebook live with my facebook page, i only can on personnal.
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_Eb9VAKiYMksZ
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I’m having the exact same problem as you guys are. I JUST got mine in the mail yesterday to use for work to do FB Live videos, and it only gives me the option of selecting my personal account, none of the business pages that I manage show up. Glad to know I’m not the only one having this issue, but I’m still incredibly disappointed. That was literally the only reason why I purchased the DJI, hopefully they patch this bug soon. I’ll be checking back for updates. If anyone finds a solution please let me know!
2019-2-7
Use props
DjDaxx
lvl.2

United States

DJI, you need to add this functionality back immediately. I have an OSMO Pro and livestream events for clients to their pages. This must be addressed today!
2019-2-7
Use props
MichVP
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-4 02:35
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Apologies but you can only do live via your personal account on facebook.

This is not true, or at least it wasn't true until- what today?? 2-7-2019. I've used the Osmo+ to live stream to business pages for over a year now, and specifically purchased the product to do so. So if this is no longer a function I need a refund on the product.
2019-2-7
Use props
The Lensman
New
United States

I too have used my Osmo+ to stream to a Facebook page. I NEED this feature. Please fix this!
2019-2-9
Use props
DJIlive
lvl.1
Canada

same here I just bought this and to return it there is a restocking fee. I love it for every other reason but this is why i bought it in the first place so the fact that it wont do it sucks . Please fix this asap.
2019-3-7
Use props
Cody_M
New
United States

This feature is literally why we purchased three Osmo+ units, we convinced our bosses that this was the best way to go for quality streams. It worked for about a year, then all of a sudden it doesn't let us stream to a page. DJI, this needs to be fixed ASAP or buy our cameras back and we'll get something else.
2019-4-1
Use props
DjDaxx
lvl.2

United States

Helloooo....DJI?  Are you home or simply ignoring us because you know you took this function away and are not planning to return it?
2019-4-1
Use props
StrikerObi
New
United States

I am also having the same problem. I convinced my VP to purchase an OSMO Mobile 2 to live-stream events for our office. Now I'm unable to do this due to the feature being removed. DJI, please address this issue. Your business clients need to be able to stream to their Facebook pages.
2019-4-5
Use props
Ahmed Moaz
New

Qatar

MichVP Posted at 2-7 11:02
This is not true, or at least it wasn't true until- what today?? 2-7-2019. I've used the Osmo+ to live stream to business pages for over a year now, and specifically purchased the product to do so. So if this is no longer a function I need a refund on the product.

You are absolutely correct
2019-4-5
Use props
Ahmed Moaz
New

Qatar

Shame on you DJI company
2019-4-5
Use props
Ricky75
New
Norway

Any news on this DJI?
2019-4-9
Use props
Carlos Zúñiga
New
Peru

Hi! I just bought yesterday an Osmo Mobile 2 exclusively to make better livestreams on my Facebook page. This is pro equipment and is expected to work on pro platforms (pages) instead of personal accounts. Will you solve this problem soon or do I need to start asking for a full refund?
2019-4-10
Use props
sgerber
lvl.1
United States

Mitzi Posted at 2-3 12:49
I have been using my dji twice weekly for over 8 months to do my Facebook live videos on one of my pages. Then suddenly today when I tried it will not do Facebook live on any of my pages. Why? The reason I purchased dji osmo was specifically to do Facebook live quality videos. Please explain and fix it.

I feel the same way.  Why cant I access my admin FB Page?  This is so unfair. what is the point here if we can not stream to a page?
2019-4-19
Use props
fans90e43bbf
New

Haiti

Hi DJI. Great technology, but PLEASE address our concerns. I have the same issues. I NEED to go live on my PAGE.
2019-6-24
Use props
Storyteller78
New

United States

Has this problem been resolved? I am about to buy a used Osmo Mobile 2 because I bought a new Osmo Mobile 3 that can’t stream soccer games via Facebook Live. Is it true that Osmo Mobile 2 (DJI GO App) can only do Facebook Live through a personal page? Is there a way to do it to a separate page that I administer?
2019-8-30
Use props
Joel Hicks Anytime
New

Honestly from a company that makes the most intricate consumer drones on the planet you’re telling me they can’t offer a simple solution to going live on a business page? This seems to be what a lot of people bought your product for so why no stop with the small time business decoy of  “we’re working on it” and just create the solutions. Mark out your innovation calendar this week and fix that problem.
2019-10-5
Use props
suresh.vk1citygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42628 ft
Malaysia

Hi, use this app can go live stream on Facebook Business page.. I use this app very easy to go live for my customers.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dp.live.mal
2020-2-13
Use props
cmpenney
lvl.1

United States

At least you can facebook stream to something. Just got an Osmo 3 primarily to do Facebook live for some of my kids games to find out that while it works on the OSMO 2, they decided not to include support for that feature in the 3...

I'm not sure who made that executive decision to release a new version of a product and NOT include all the capabilities in the previous version.
2020-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules