1381 4 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ches_X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509987 ft
Czechia

Hello,

I use FC Omnibus F3 OSD with latest Betaflight 3.5 and latest aviable FW (up to now aviable via DJI Assistant) for Googles RE and Ocusync Air unit. I have enabled telemetry output in betaflight via MSP with 115,200 bit/s. I have problem with freezing telemetry data in Googles. After powering up air unit (googles already running and in race digital mode), telemetry in googles is sometimes shown (sometimes not, succesful in aprox 80% of boot-up) affter sucessful connection. If telemetry shows up, than immidietly freezes and stays static until reboot of air unit. If I reboot Googles, then after sucessful connection show N/A values. Image form camera is working always witout any problem. I see others with similar problem when telemetry is working well until arming copter, but in my case, telemetry freezes immidiatly after powering up (show correctly only first reading of voltage, current, altitude and artifical horizont (I don't have GPS module, so GPS is always N/A)) and arming/disarming does not change this state.

I try some advise like setting speed to 57600 bit/s or set protocol to MAVlink or SBus (with different baudrate), but telemetry not working at all or as described above. If I hooked up

osciloscope on UART Rx and Tx, then communication betwen FC and Air unit seems correct (with baud rate 115200 request and response) and work from powering up unit to disconnect battery.
If I use another solution of telemtry transmission and connect telemetry to same UART on FC to Frsky X4R-SB reciever, then with Taranis QX7 RC the telemetry is working witout any problem.

Any suggestion how to make telemetry data work correctly (flying without at least actual battery voltage is pain in the a*s)?

Thank you for reply.

2018-9-4
Use props
Picofly
lvl.4
Finland

Which FW do you use? If it is FW V01.00.0600 it is better to roll back to V01.00.0500. I had the same issue when I updated to the latest FW. Now I am back with V01.00.0500 and telemetry works again.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. Would it be possible to provide us the firmware update of your Goggles? We're here to help you with this. Thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
Ches_X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509987 ft
Czechia

I have FW V01.00.0600 in my Goggles RE. I change FC from Omnibus F3 to Omnibus F4 with same settings in betaflight and suddenly problem with freezing telemetry after first reading disappear. Hard to tell where is problem with F3 board.
2018-9-13
Use props
Picofly
lvl.4
Finland

Ches_X Posted at 2018-9-13 23:16
I have FW V01.00.0600 in my Goggles RE. I change FC from Omnibus F3 to Omnibus F4 with same settings in betaflight and suddenly problem with freezing telemetry after first reading disappear. Hard to tell where is problem with F3 board.

Try to roll back to the V01.00.0500. IMHO, it is more stable with Ocusync Air Unit than V01.00.0600.
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules