Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CRYSTAL SKY Mavic 2 PRO
766 4 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansde95c722
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350144 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyboyd know anything about really near future compatability? DJI just said its not compatiable but before i send it back I would like to know if anyone else knows anything about a possible update?

2018-9-4
Use props
robotfist
lvl.1
United States

This was the response I received from DJI when I asked them this two days ago:

“We do appreciate you for letting us know your concern for today. Please know that it is our goal to help and resolve this problem. By the way, my name is Andee, and I will be assisting you on this matter.

Regretfully, as of the moment the Mavic 2 units are not compatible yet and as for now, it is not recommended to use a CrystalSky as you might encounter compatibility issues that may cause possible flight incident.

Honestly, I am not the right person who could provide you as to when will this be added or as to when this can be compatible together, however, pretty sure that our Team is working on this matter now and any updates available, will be posted on our official site soon.”
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The previous post is correct for the Crystalsky to be compatible you just need to wait for the rollout of the firmware for the Crystalsky to be supported.
2018-9-5
Use props
robotfist
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-5 12:08
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The previous post is correct for the Crystalsky to be compatible you just need to wait for the rollout of the firmware for the Crystalsky to be supported.

Which will be when? Why isn’t anyone in DJI able to give us a rough timeline of when we can expect this update?
2018-9-10
Use props
mikeydoo
lvl.4
United States

robotfist Posted at 2018-9-10 06:19
Which will be when? Why isn’t anyone in DJI able to give us a rough timeline of when we can expect this update?

I would like to know this also...
2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules