DJI Goggles with Mavic Pro 2 settings
1791 7 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just got the goggles to try out with my mavic pro 2. however after a short time with them I am having a hard time not returning them. It seems most of the settings I use and want to acess froom the goggles are not available unless I have not found them yet. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly apreciated.  
when using just the goggles I can choose 4k/24 in h.264 or h.265 but I can't choose HQ of FOV. I often switch between these values in different scenerios so if a device is not connected to the controler there is no way to change it... also the only color option available is normal.

I have also noticed that a couple of times I would record but my video size had canged from 4k to 1080...

There are also only 2 smart modes available, tapfly and active track.. Don't use either one of these so not having acess to the other modes also make the goggles useless to me..

I would love to be able to use the goggles with no tablet but without the ability to acess key menu items through the goggles it seems pointless..
2018-9-4
Use props
HCL
lvl.2
Germany

which goggles do you use and which firmware is installed?
2018-9-4
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22814806 ft
South Africa

I can only comment on the video size changing.

I have found that when you power on the goggles first, your recording size on the aircraft stays where you left it but the goggles default to 720p live view.

On the other hand if you power on the aircraft first then the goggles, the recording size resets to 1080p and the live view stays at 1080p if that is where you left it.
2018-9-4
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

HCL Posted at 2018-9-4 09:47
which goggles do you use and which firmware is installed?

white ones latest firmware
2018-9-4
Use props
HCL
lvl.2
Germany

Latest one is 01.00.0600 now. Even the Goggles RE should work with it. Do you use DJI Assistant 2.0 or an older version?
2018-9-4
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

HCL Posted at 2018-9-4 10:54
Latest one is 01.00.0600 now. Even the Goggles RE should work with it. Do you use DJI Assistant 2.0 or an older version?

I just got the goggles yesterday and updated via DJI assistant 2 for the goggles to the firmware that was referenced for the white goggles which is different than for the RE. the with ones take vr 1.04.05 or something like that.
2018-9-4
Use props
HCL
lvl.2
Germany

Sorry, than i have no more clues :-(
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the late response. Please update the firmware of the DJI Goggles to V01.04.0500.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules