Tiny Planet of the new Gullivers Kingdom near me.
1266 14 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The thought jumped into my head. Had dinner. Washed up. Grabbed the bag and went. We have a new theme park being built near us and no one can see how they are doing. Enter.........Mavic Air. 2 area's, lot's of work going on and good progress being made by the looks. Should be open in 2020, so will have to keep an eye out from now on. Anyway, here's the Tiny Planet & the fly over. At one point there's a guy stood looking for where the drone is......Not breaking any laws at all here, move along.

2018-9-4
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I just love to see Tiny Planets.
Thanks for sharing.
2018-9-4
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

B1houdini Posted at 2018-9-4 10:22
I just love to see Tiny Planets.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. The fly over is just waiting for the sound to be saved but is in the link. Quite a large site for the area around it. Smallish villages but close enough to the motorway / freeway / autobahn to be a good earner.
2018-9-4
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I still remember when tiny planets was done in photoshop, and in photoshop only. That was a loooonnnggg while ago. Now drones can do it. Cool.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Cool! Thanks for sharing your video with us. Should you have other question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-4
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-4 11:04
I still remember when tiny planets was done in photoshop, and in photoshop only. That was a loooonnnggg while ago. Now drones can do it. Cool.

Used to take an age.Thank god for being able to do it on the fly......or when you land of course. Love this aspect of photography.
2018-9-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage   
2018-9-5
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks. Going to obviously keep and eye on this. I plan to have a sneaky look once a month - weather permitting. Winter is coming........
2018-9-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work
2018-9-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 2018-9-5 04:25
Thanks. Going to obviously keep and eye on this. I plan to have a sneaky look once a month - weather permitting. Winter is coming........

Keep the post updated with progress and keep the batteries warm over the winter
2018-9-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Nice work
2018-9-7
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A month is almost up......May have to go down tonight to see and capture any progress...Weather is perfect for a sneaky poke around today.
2018-9-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 2018-9-28 07:42
A month is almost up......May have to go down tonight to see and capture any progress...Weather is perfect for a sneaky poke around today.

Look forward to seeing the progress
2018-9-28
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bit more excavation and a couple of buildings but not that much. Was maybe expecting a little more progress but hey.....At least we are getting a theme park. The tree's are also turning too which is nice and a sign Autumn is on it's way. Here's the Tiny Planet with the fly over -

2018-9-28
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Progress update for November 2018. A few more buildings and other infrastructure built from last time. The weather was pretty lousy this morning and this can be seen in the footage. Misty - Affected the camera and the control of the MA. Had a couple of minor glitches where she wanted to do her own thing. 2 disconnects after the end of the footage but reconnected straight away. Latest FW is not a problem but the weather conditions. Been raining on and off since I got back home so was lucky to get what I did this morning. No Tiny Planet today though. Autumn / Fall colours are very nice though. Enjoy. Music is being added as I type.

2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules