New Mavic Pro 2 with DJI goggles bundle, can’t connect
5060 18 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7cdf0d61
New

United Kingdom

Hi there

I have a new Mavic Pro 2 with new grey dji goggles which won’t link to each other. Seen lots of videos and still won’t work.
Have turned on controller, the Mavic 2, the. DJI goggles, then it almost automatically runs you through linking and i then press
The link buttton on Mavic then press link on goggles and nothing happens just controller counts down for 60 secs

Can anyone help
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what's the current firmware of the Mavic 2 Pro and Goggles RE? It is recommended to update the Mavic 2 Pro to v01.00.00.00 and Goggles RE to v01.00.0600 to check and confirm. Please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks so much!
2018-9-4
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You are selecting Mavic II from think link menu in the goggles?
2018-9-4
Use props
DBThomson
lvl.1
United States

I am having the exact same issue. All firmware is up to date as suggested. Please help me to link the Goggles Racing Edtion to my Mavic 2 Pro.
Thanks
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_A8QwRQRU6bY1
New

Spain

Hi there, I have the exact problem than @DBThomson
2018-9-6
Use props
ThirstyJoel
New

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-4 19:30
Hi there, may I know what's the current firmware of the Mavic 2 Pro and Goggles RE? It is recommended to update the Mavic 2 Pro to v01.00.00.00 and Goggles RE to v01.00.0600 to check and confirm. Please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks so much!

Mine are and still the same issue.

Whats the secret to linking these devices?
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DBThomson Posted at 2018-9-5 14:04
I am having the exact same issue. All firmware is up to date as suggested. Please help me to link the Goggles Racing Edtion to my Mavic 2 Pro.
Thanks

Hello Thomson, may I have more details about the trouble you encounter? Which step are you stuck with? You may refer to the below video to confirm.

2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_A8QwRQRU6bY1 Posted at 2018-9-6 05:18
Hi there, I have the exact problem than @DBThomson

Hello Sir, could you refer to the 7# and confirm which step are you stuck with? We'd like to have more details for better assistance, thanks in advance!
2018-9-10
Use props
yeraymon
lvl.1
Denmark

same problem, I just bought both products, Mavic 2 pro and the white goggles, updated everything, followed the instructions and wont connect. What is going on
2019-3-9
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but even when you do manage to link them you’ll be thoroughly disappointed as there’s a current bug with the M2 / Goggles combo.  Having your goggles connected severely cripples the operating range.  Still unfixed by DJI despite many complaints.
2019-3-9
Use props
djiuser_QFI2ci5fXwhy
New
United States

The controller and drone link but the goggles run through the countdown and ask you to retry
2019-3-23
Use props
djiuser_QFI2ci5fXwhy
New
United States

I can't get the DJI Assistant 2 app. To recognize the goggles
2019-3-23
Use props
SPiriT90
New
Flight distance : 25141 ft
United States

The same problem! I have racing edition and mavic pro 2. DJI Assistant does not recognize googles. And when try to use linking by phone and controller - countdown and retry! How to deal with that?
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SPiriT90 Posted at 4-16 11:12
The same problem! I have racing edition and mavic pro 2. DJI Assistant does not recognize googles. And when try to use linking by phone and controller - countdown and retry! How to deal with that?

Hi SPiriT90, sorry for the late response. I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-4-19
Use props
Arbutus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470112 ft
Canada

New Mavic 2 Pro +  1 year old white DJI Goggles fail to link.  

All of the aircraft software is up to date.  The "assistant" application seems to know nothing about goggles. There is also no obvious way to discover the firmware installed on the goggles (or maybe its buried deep in the manual?)

Either way - this is not working - what is the secret please?
2019-4-23
Use props
fans10ff8054
lvl.1
Flight distance : 784970 ft
United States

im having the same problem as everyone else.  Mine wont connect!  How do you fix?  It just counts down with no connection.  My controller connects to the mavik just fine but the goggles wont.....
2019-6-30
Use props
harryajh
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have the Mavic 2 Zoom and couldn't work out why my racing edition goggles wouldn't connect UNTIL I selected the "Mavic 2" option NOT "Mavic Pro" - duh! - sure I'm not the first but hopefully, this will help others
2019-8-2
Use props
harryajh
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have the Mavic 2 Zoom and couldn't work out why my racing edition goggles wouldn't connect UNTIL I selected the "Mavic 2" option NOT "Mavic Pro" - duh! - sure I'm not the first but hopefully, this will help others
2019-8-2
Use props
Suealan777
New

Australia

harryajh Posted at 2019-8-2 00:03

I took my Drone and goggles to a Drone shop and that is what they did to link the goggles. They selected Mavic 2. I have linking, but I cannot fly the drone with the goggles. I selected the  Primary link and then the secondary link but only the primary link works.  The error message in the Drone goggles says position calibration error. Move the drone which I have done but this does not fix it. Any suggestions
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules