Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Green Chroma on I2/X7 Drone Deploy Ortho Mission
247 3 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chief Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1674354 ft
  • >>>

Just flew my Inspire 2/X7 today on a Drone Deploy Ortho mission at the Orlando International HP Construction site. I usually fly my P4P there but wanted to get my I2 up in the air. After reviewing the mission which had 3 battery change outs, there were approximately 80 photos out of 500+ with a transparent green color over 90% of the photo. Also, when it landed the gimbal was facing to the rear. I set the I2 up in the DJI Go4App in Auto before exiting out and starting DD missions as I had to unlock the COA geo fence. Before flying I checked all firmware and updated. Of note I have flown these missions 12X with the P4P using the same DD missions without any probs. Last, I know DD just updated their software a week or so ago. I will be going back with the P4P as we ran out of time to put the P4P up in the air today. Any comments welcome.

Green on Ortho shot

Green on Ortho shot

2018-9-4
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Captain
Flight distance : 696929 ft
South Korea

Did you do a firmware update before the mission?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Did you try to update the firmware before you used the drone?
2018-9-6
Use props
Chief Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1674354 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-6 05:46
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Did you try to update the firmware before you used the drone?

Yes when I got back home I rechecked as well and it had an update for me.

2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules