1342 5 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawn Patapoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6296 ft
Canada

Had my first flight cheer!
I went to create a spherical panorama and quickly noticed that I only have the jpg format option. I'm sure DJI must realize this is totally unacceptable. Great new sensor, great new lens, access to fstop, more dynamic range, but saved as jpg? Come on now, please get this sorted out because it's ridiculous.

PLEASE, you're killing me, first no CrystalSky support now this...
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Unfortunately, as of the moment, panorama can only be saved as a JPEG and we don't have information yet from our developers if the RAW format will be supported.
2018-9-5
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

Think about what you're asking? RAW is the raw data from the sensor. How is that going to be possible when a panorama is stitched together from multiple photos?? You can ask for an uncompressed image format but it's not going to be RAW.
2018-9-5
Use props
Shawn Patapoff
lvl.2
Canada

eyecapture Posted at 2018-9-5 07:26
Think about what you're asking? RAW is the raw data from the sensor. How is that going to be possible when a panorama is stitched together from multiple photos?? You can ask for an uncompressed image format but it's not going to be RAW.

Well I do the stitching myself, as I dont want the app to do the stitching. Mavic Pro gives you both. I just want all the seperate images.
2018-9-5
Use props
Corvus monedula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3550594 ft
Poland

There is a switch to save original (unstitched) images, either in DNG or JPEG, buried in menus somewhere. Separate for panoramas and for hyperlapse.
2018-9-5
Use props
Shawn Patapoff
lvl.2
Canada

Corvus monedula Posted at 2018-9-5 08:01
There is a switch to save original (unstitched) images, either in DNG or JPEG, buried in menus somewhere. Separate for panoramas and for hyperlapse.

Awesome! I think I'll look into that more later. Thanks!
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules