is there any cable available for nikon d7200 to connect to ronin-s?
8265 11 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiovic
lvl.1
Philippines

hi there! i got my ronin-s just this week, and i'm in big trouble connecting my nikon d7200 to it, the cables that are included in the package don't fit to my nikon d7200, i'm wondering if there is a cable available now in the market, or should i use adapter instead? thanks!
2018-9-4
Use props
Volg.in
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8143 ft
United Arab Emirates

I think it is Mini USB socket in your D7200 ?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S. Sorry to know there is no proper cable for camera, we will keep testing and updating the compatible list.
2018-9-6
Use props
Dansss
lvl.4
Israel

I was able to connect the IR cable to the Nikon D7200, but im only able to capture still photos and no video
2018-9-26
Use props
nielsg
New
Netherlands

Dansss Posted at 2018-9-26 05:27
I was able to connect the IR cable to the Nikon D7200, but im only able to capture still photos and no video

How were you able to do this?
Can you send a link of the ir cable you've used?
i'll guess there's not a conversion calbe for it.. from UC-E6 Nikon USB to... the ...?

2019-1-14
Use props
Rgabal
New

When DJI first released the Ronin S the D7200 was listed as compatible. Within a few days they removed the D7200 as being compatible. We’ve been waiting for over a year for the IR shutter control. I don’t think DJI is really working on this. As of the latest firmware update only 4 Nikon cameras work with the Ronin S. I’m getting ready to sell mine because I don’t think it will ever work with my D7200. The only Nikon cameras that work are $2500 and above. I own too many Nikon lenses to switch to another brand and I’m not spending $2500 on another camera to use my $750 Ronin S. I’m very disappointed in DJI. They have been giving the same reply you received for more than a year now. They are not working on a Nikon fix.
2019-9-8
Use props
Pitumpa
New

Italy

Dansss Posted at 2018-9-26 05:27
I was able to connect the IR cable to the Nikon D7200, but im only able to capture still photos and no video

Another D7200 Nikon owner upset about the RSS IR .
My friend says often " for the chineses it is enough that it seems a product  , it need not be ......I hope he's wrong ....
2020-3-14
Use props
Pitumpa
New

Italy

Another D7200 Nikon owner upset about the RSS IR . My friend says often " for the chineses it is enough that it seems a product  , it need not be ......I hope he's wrong ....
2020-3-14
Use props
Devs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61040 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-6 02:21
Hi there, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S. Sorry to know there is no proper cable for camera, we will keep testing and updating the compatible list.

Hello can you tell me if the Ronin-S is compatible with Nikon d7200 I'm looking at purchasing a Ronin however I'm some what put off!
2020-5-5
Use props
Dansss
lvl.4
Israel

Devs Posted at 5-5 02:50
Hello can you tell me if the Ronin-S is compatible with Nikon d7200 I'm looking at purchasing a Ronin however I'm some what put off!

Not compatible
2020-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Devs Posted at 5-5 02:50

Hi Devs, Ronin-S is not compatible with Nikon D7200 currently.
After tests, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin S. Please note the update of the compatibility list: https://www.dji.com/support/comp ... -s&from=sub_nav
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_UoyHfHOPS01J
New

Ireland

Was looking to get the Ronin S for my Nikon D7200. I'm glad that I came across this before I wasted my money.
2021-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules