New Goggles RE won't turn on
3236 3 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EngagingExposures
lvl.1
United States

I assume this is because I am a rookie. I just bought the Mavic 2kit with Goggles RE.

It charged for about 2 hours and said it was finished when the light turned off. Now I watch the video on setting it up but I can't get past step 2 of turning it on. When I press the power button the 4 lights turn on for 5 seconds and then shut off. There is also a green light that turns on for about a second on the band.

What am I missing?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please press the power button and press it hold again until you hear a sound. If this will not work, Can you please provide a short video showing the issue? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-5
Use props
EngagingExposures
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-5 08:48
Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please press the power button and press it hold again until you hear a sound. If this will not work, Can you please provide a short video showing the issue? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

thanks for the info. It was specifically not understanding the double press.
2018-9-26
Use props
djiuser_vIk1GCtpvGba
lvl.2

United States

Thought share. I had a problem powering up goggles and realized the head piece and the goggles were disconnected. Reattached and all was good.
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules