Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
2217 6 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterHammond
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10190 ft
United Kingdom

Ive read quite a few posts recently about the Samsung galaxy note 8 not working correctly with the GO app for the Inspire Pro which reportedly occurred after a firmware update.  Does anyone use this phone and if so how does it compare to the iPad mini 4 which kinda sucks in bright light and did you have or are you having issues with the Note 8 ?
Thanks in advance for any replies as I'm about to purchase this week

2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. We were able to check on our engineers that this new firmware is a bug. Please kindly downgrade the firmware and use the drone first. You may do that by connecting your drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and it will give you an option their to downgrade the firmware. Our engineers are currently trying to fix it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We will keep you updated once it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-9-6
Use props
PeterHammond
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello,  thanks for the reply, I'm very reluctant to do this as I suffered months of Video lag problems which you were not able to cure, I managed to fix this by downgrading the drone by several firmware (three if my memory serves me correctly) updates and doing something similar with the controller, I then updated both the controller and drone again which fixed the problem completely, no video lag whatsoever, therefore I'm very reluctant to compromise my current system and return to very poor video lag.  I therefore intend to remain on my current firmwares with the iPad mini and will wait for the firmware upgrade you've promised.  Please let me know when this is properly sorted so that both my IPad mini 4 and Samsung note 8 will both work in complete harmony with no video lag or any other issues.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PeterHammond Posted at 2018-9-6 07:07
Hello,  thanks for the reply, I'm very reluctant to do this as I suffered months of Video lag problems which you were not able to cure, I managed to fix this by downgrading the drone by several firmware (three if my memory serves me correctly) updates and doing something similar with the controller, I then updated both the controller and drone again which fixed the problem completely, no video lag whatsoever, therefore I'm very reluctant to compromise my current system and return to very poor video lag.  I therefore intend to remain on my current firmwares with the iPad mini and will wait for the firmware upgrade you've promised.  Please let me know when this is properly sorted so that both my IPad mini 4 and Samsung note 8 will both work in complete harmony with no video lag or any other issues.

Alright. No worries. Thank you also for the update and I appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-6
Use props
PeterHammond
lvl.3
United Kingdom

All I need from you is the updated firmware you promised so please let me know as soon as it's sorted, sounds like a very minor job.
Regards Peter
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PeterHammond Posted at 2018-9-6 09:18
All I need from you is the updated firmware you promised so please let me know as soon as it's sorted, sounds like a very minor job.
Regards Peter

Understood. Thank you.
2018-9-6
Use props
Teoyaomqui
lvl.1
United States

was this fixed?
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now