Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight logs from Remote Controller after flyaway
3694 9 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafal Galinski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1933346 ft
Poland

Hi Guys,

I experienced pretty strange flyaway, after switching into DJI Goggles, I pressed Smart RTH and MA landed around 150 m away on the trees.

Unfortunately, I have not logs from last part and I am afraid that the Find my drone position is not accurate.

Please let me know, how can I read encrypted logs from Remote Controller then?

German DJI service refused to help me (I ordered the drone from China).

I use Mavic PRO as well and all flight logs are recording on the app.

With Mavic AIR according to with manual, we can use DJI Goggles, but there is no way to read flight logs as a user.

rgds

Rafa
2018-9-5
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Rafa,

If you like upload your last flightlog; [ http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ ] and
post the link on here.
RC doesn`t log flights.

cheers
JJB
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rafa, we're sorry to read the accident. May I know how do you contact our support? Could you provide us your phone number/email address when you contacted our support? We'd like to check the exact status.
Also, we're sorry that the flight records are encrypted, you may connect with DJI Assistant 2 and upload to the server, we'd like to check the exact status and see whether the analysis can be conducted. Thanks in advance!
2018-9-5
Use props
liketofly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1315561 ft
Austria

Hi Rafal,

From where in Sweden are you?
Just google for a PADI or other Divecenter near you, I"m sure they are able to help you ;-)

regards
Richi
2018-9-5
Use props
Rafal Galinski
lvl.3
Poland

liketofly Posted at 2018-9-5 05:24
Hi Rafal,

From where in Sweden are you?

Hi Richi,

I'm from Poland.

My Mavic did not drown into the water. It went into the forest (25 m high).

Thank you anyway.

rgds

Rafa
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rafal Galinski Posted at 2018-9-5 08:33
Hi Richi,

I'm from Poland.

Hi Rafa, sorry for your loss, please reply to Susan's post in 3# and provide us the requested info so that we can help, thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
Rafal Galinski
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-5 03:22
Hi Rafa, we're sorry to read the accident. May I know how do you contact our support? Could you provide us your phone number/email address when you contacted our support? We'd like to check the exact status.
Also, we're sorry that the flight records are encrypted, you may connect with DJI Assistant 2 and upload to the server, we'd like to check the exact status and see whether the analysis can be conducted. Thanks in advance!

https://docs.google.com/document ... qM/edit?usp=sharing
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rafal Galinski Posted at 2018-9-5 22:43
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TM4DUgeUasiHvUkeZVanEuW9xdjWm8EbB89U0-TRhqM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for the details, it seems you only provided us the logs from Remote Controller, did you refer to Susan's post to connect the Goggles to DJI Assistant 2 to see if there is log in Goggles? If yes, please upload to the server.
The email has been forwarded to the corresponding customer support team to follow up, we will have someone to keep you updated, appreciate your patience.
2018-9-6
Use props
Rafal Galinski
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-6 00:00
Thanks for the details, it seems you only provided us the logs from Remote Controller, did you refer to Susan's post to connect the Goggles to DJI Assistant 2 to see if there is log in Goggles? If yes, please upload to the server.
The email has been forwarded to the corresponding customer support team to follow up, we will have someone to keep you updated, appreciate your patience.

Thank you, Mindy,

The Lady from DJI China Mainland contacted me today. I follow her instructions.

rgds
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rafal Galinski Posted at 2018-9-6 04:52
Thank you, Mindy,

The Lady from DJI China Mainland contacted me today. I follow her instructions.

Glad to hear that, our support team will help you with the next steps, please keep us updated if you need any further assistance.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules