424 1 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
surlybirch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33009 ft
United States

Hello folks,

We fly a Inspire 2 for our TV station and last week we got hit with a firmware update.    We could not fly that day and have not flown since.    The controllers both beep as soon as I turn them on.      At first, the camera controller started beeping, then so did the pilot controler.

I have tried to check all the firmware via DJI Assisntant 2 via a PC.   The program works fine with the aircraft, but the controllers aren't recognized by the PC.   

The slave controller always comes up set to Master, no matter what I set it to before I turn it off.     I am familiar with holding down the 3 lines on the DJI white screen to check the firmare on the controllers...   this process seems to work, but it doesn't give you choices to roll back firmware.   The 'about' section does not show a version for controller firmware and there is no option for checking for updates.

I am familiar with the controller calibration and linking procedures, but none of these things will make my controllers come out of flashing red and beeping.

I am out of ideas here.

Thanks,

SURLY

2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app and re-try the remote calibration?
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules