Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Europe rules for drones comming.....
1443 5 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverseat
Captain
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Today I've read the following.
"Soon Europe will have common set of rules for drones in all member states. Today, the drone community is endangered by a proposed noice limitation for the feature C1 and C2 classes of drones, which means all drones below 4 kg used for operations over or close to people !". Almost all drones on the market that belong to C1 and C2 classes do NOT meet the proposed limits. If this goes through, most drones will most likely not be able to comply with the regulations and soon will not be allowed to fly as you are used to.

However, the drone community is endangered by a proposed noise limmitation for C1 and C2 classes of drones, wich means all drone below 4kg used for operations over or close to people. The new rule would impose that "Class C1 an C2 UAS on unmanned aircraft systems shall have a soundpower level NOT exceeding [80-90] dB(A) determined in full power and stationary conditions using the basic emission standard EN ISO 3744:2010".

Now I was conciddering to purchase the new Mavic 2 Pro. My Question is there somebody who can tell me in what noise class (dB) the new Mavi 2 Pro operates?
Evenso I fly with a Phantom and Mavic Air. Q is there a list available where in all the models are listed?  

Maybe is all mentioned above something to be aware of by feature developing of new model DJI drones.

Hope to hear some comment about this topic.
Regards
driverseat

2018-9-6
Use props
theothernt
Captain
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

There are numerous video comparisons on YouTube although what probably counts is the official rating from the manufacturer - I don't see any on the DJI website product page?

In the meantime, here's a recent comparison of the Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum and Phantom 4...
2018-9-6
Use props
driverseat
Captain
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

HI,

Great thanks for your reply. So I'm convinced now that the noise of the Mavic 2 Pro is within the range of the new EU rules.

2018-9-6
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

driverseat Posted at 2018-9-6 07:51
HI,

Great thanks for your reply. So I'm convinced now that the noise of the Mavic 2 Pro is within the range of the new EU rules.

It anyway would only affect newly imported devices, not those that are already sold within the EU. It is nothing different from when for example new emission standards for cars are established.
2018-9-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Here is a petition you can sign.
https://engage.newmode.net/nm-letter/5971/6053

Not sure if it will help...
But still.
2018-9-7
Use props