Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Loud Beeping and yellow flashing lights at start up
3615 13 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VantageAerial 9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2543268 ft
  • >>>

I started my Inspire 2 this morning to make sure I was ready for my job tomorrow and I am getting a extremely loud beeping noise with yellow lights flashing.  It has me completly grounded!!! What is happening??
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what happened prior to that issue?
2018-9-6
Use props
VantageAerial 9
Second Officer
  • >>>

I flew a mission last week with no problems.  I have it working now just by restarting a few times and reseating the batteries.  I don't know if that was the problem or if there is some underlying problem that is going to appear at the worst time.  
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

VantageAerial 9 Posted at 2018-9-6 12:48
I flew a mission last week with no problems.  I have it working now just by restarting a few times and reseating the batteries.  I don't know if that was the problem or if there is some underlying problem that is going to appear at the worst time.

I see. That's good to know. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-10
Use props
VantageAerial 9
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-10 02:02
I see. That's good to know. Please let us know if you still need more help.

It has happened again so Now I am sending my inspire back to DJI.  I was unclear on what I needed to send back?
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

VantageAerial 9 Posted at 2018-9-10 09:26
It has happened again so Now I am sending my inspire back to DJI.  I was unclear on what I needed to send back?

You can send back the drone with the remote if you like. May I know where are you located?
2018-9-10
Use props
VantageAerial 9
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-10 10:02
You can send back the drone with the remote if you like. May I know where are you located?

Sorry, this is what is said in my case details.  I didn't see it at first.

Products to Be Sent In
Propeller
Aircraft
2018-9-10
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

VantageAerial 9 Posted at 2018-9-10 11:02
Sorry, this is what is said in my case details.  I didn't see it at first.

Products to Be Sent In

1. Is this yellow alarm happening after powering the aircraft? Is the RC powered as well or it doesn't matter?
2. Did you tried to swap another set of batteries?
2018-9-10
Use props
VantageAerial 9
Second Officer
  • >>>

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-9-10 11:28
1. Is this yellow alarm happening after powering the aircraft? Is the RC powered as well or it doesn't matter?
2. Did you tried to swap another set of batteries?

I would power on the aircraft and within the next 10 seconds it would start happening.  I would power on and off several times and swap batteries.  That worked a few times but today nothing would help.  I spent a hour with a DJI rep trying different things but nothing worked.  It is on the UPS truck heading in for diagnosis.
2018-9-10
Use props
VantageAerial 9
Second Officer
  • >>>

2018-9-10
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

VantageAerial 9 Posted at 2018-9-10 11:41
I would power on the aircraft and within the next 10 seconds it would start happening.  I would power on and off several times and swap batteries.  That worked a few times but today nothing would help.  I spent a hour with a DJI rep trying different things but nothing worked.  It is on the UPS truck heading in for diagnosis.

well, s...t happen. They'll fix you for sure.
2018-9-10
Use props
EricAIM
New

I'm having a similar issue with my Inspire 1 Pro. When I turn on the aircraft, there isn't the usual start-up sounds, coupled with the flashing LED light at the rear of the aircraft. Instead, there is a slight click and then an incessant beeping sound. Has anyone experienced this?

Looking at my DJI go app, the firmware is normal and updated. I haven't had any issues flying the aircraft. It has been 3 weeks since I last flew the drone. No issues. I'm just confused by this new beeping sound, and I don't know why the usual start-up sounds (with the flashing LED light) didn't occur. Help please!
2018-10-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VantageAerial 9 Posted at 2018-9-10 11:45
https://youtu.be/hJbRnU9CjCE

That's a new one - def send it in!
2018-10-7
Use props
VantageAerial 9
Second Officer
  • >>>

EricAIM Posted at 2018-10-6 11:45
I'm having a similar issue with my Inspire 1 Pro. When I turn on the aircraft, there isn't the usual start-up sounds, coupled with the flashing LED light at the rear of the aircraft. Instead, there is a slight click and then an incessant beeping sound. Has anyone experienced this?

Looking at my DJI go app, the firmware is normal and updated. I haven't had any issues flying the aircraft. It has been 3 weeks since I last flew the drone. No issues. I'm just confused by this new beeping sound, and I don't know why the usual start-up sounds (with the flashing LED light) didn't occur. Help please!

I showed my video to a DJI rep in live chat and they had me send it in for a new drone.  I shipped the malfunctioning one out on a Monday and had a new one the following Monday.
2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules