DJI Care Refresh
907 10 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

So I've decided to get the Care Refresh.     I activated my Mavic 2 around 4 or 5 pm on Tuesday.   That means I still have a few hours left to get the Care Refresh.    The problem is that I'm at work and my Mavic is at home.

Is there any way to get the serial number through the Go app or somewhere in my account settings online?     I believe it requires a serial number to purchase the DJI Care Refresh if I'm not mistaken?    If there is no other way than examining the bottom of my drone then I'm going to be cutting it close getting home in time to get it.
2018-9-6
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

No.  But you can get it after 48 hours by doing some more things to prove you havent killed it.
2018-9-6
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-6 07:25
No.  But you can get it after 48 hours by doing some more things to prove you havent killed it.

Oh ok!   That's good to know.   I'll try to leave a little early to get it purchased.    My drone is safely resting on my dresser, but a phone conversation with the wife on the way into work made me decide to get it.   She asked how much the refresh was and said 'that's not bad, why didn't you get it?"    Doh!
2018-9-6
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

NomadRT Posted at 2018-9-6 07:27
Oh ok!   That's good to know.   I'll try to leave a little early to get it purchased.    My drone is safely resting on my dresser, but a phone conversation with the wife on the way into work made me decide to get it.   She asked how much the refresh was and said 'that's not bad, why didn't you get it?"    Doh!

Hope you manage to get home early enough.... else

https://forum.dji.com/thread-79958-1-1.html
2018-9-6
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 2018-9-6 07:57
Hope you manage to get home early enough.... else

https://forum.dji.com/thread-79958-1-1.html

If I make it in time, I'm assuming it's pretty straight forward through the DJI Store by entering the S/N?
2018-9-6
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

I was able to get home and purchase before the 48 hour window closed.   Woot!
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. In any case that you were not able to purchase the DJI care refresh upon activating. You can proceed to video verification to prove that the drone is currently in good condition, however, I was able to check your concern and sent you a PM. Please check your inbox. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-6
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-6 14:03
Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. In any case that you were not able to purchase the DJI care refresh upon activating. You can proceed to video verification to prove that the drone is currently in good condition, however, I was able to check your concern and sent you a PM. Please check your inbox. Thank you for the support.

Thanks Tony.   I got home in time and was able to use my serial number to purchase the Refresh before the 48 hour post-activation window expired.    Thanks!
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NomadRT Posted at 2018-9-6 16:23
Thanks Tony.   I got home in time and was able to use my serial number to purchase the Refresh before the 48 hour post-activation window expired.    Thanks!

Hi NomadRT, glad to hear that, please keep us updated if you have any other concern, enjoy flying.
2018-9-6
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

NomadRT Posted at 2018-9-6 07:27
Oh ok!   That's good to know.   I'll try to leave a little early to get it purchased.    My drone is safely resting on my dresser, but a phone conversation with the wife on the way into work made me decide to get it.   She asked how much the refresh was and said 'that's not bad, why didn't you get it?"    Doh!

How long you been married BOY?

By now you should know it's better to ask Forgiveness, than permission!!!  

Randy
2018-9-6
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-9-6 20:59
How long you been married BOY?

By now you should know it's better to ask Forgiveness, than permission!!!  

LOL!

20 years.   She's not like most ladies.... she's extremely cool and doesn't sweat things like this.
2018-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules