Cant update goggles RE
2955 6 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157451 ft

Hi everyone,

just got my mavic 2 pro with goggles and i am not able to update the goggles.
I used the assistant 2 for mavic to update the drone and cintroller.
I used the assistant 2 v1.2.4 to update the goggles, i get stuck on 99% at downloading. I tried restarting the computer, changing wifi connection and inserting an sd card on the goggles and got no change.

Anyone now how to solve this? Also, with the sd card on the goggles i always get a windows notification asking if i want to scan and fixe my storage device.

Thanks, João Perdigão
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

H, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can your you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2? Please make sure to turn off your anti-virus and firewall. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-9-7
Use props
Flyper
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-7 17:02
H, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can your you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2? Please make sure to turn off your anti-virus and firewall. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the help. My problem is solved, i tried on another computer. I think my pc has problems on the usb ports
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flyper Posted at 2018-9-9 16:40
Hi, thanks for the help. My problem is solved, i tried on another computer. I think my pc has problems on the usb ports

Awesome! That's good to know that's now working. If you have other question, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-11
Use props
Picofly
lvl.4
Finland

Flyper Posted at 2018-9-9 16:40
Hi, thanks for the help. My problem is solved, i tried on another computer. I think my pc has problems on the usb ports

I have the same problem with my PC. I have installed Zadig software to be able to flash my Betaflight flight controllers. Zadig replaced my computer's original usb drivers and my DJI goggles & Ocusync Air unit don't cope with the new drivers. So, I need to use my daughter's laptop for updating DJI software...
2018-9-11
Use props
joeyo918
lvl.1

i plug in the RE goggles first directly to the PC via USB.  Power on the googles, the launch  Assistant 2 SW.  It then takes me to the goggles app and allows the option to upgrade firmware.  Its definetly an order process thing for getting the SW to respond.
2018-9-13
Use props
Flyper
lvl.2

joeyo918 Posted at 2018-9-13 04:44
i plug in the RE goggles first directly to the PC via USB.  Power on the googles, the launch  Assistant 2 SW.  It then takes me to the goggles app and allows the option to upgrade firmware.  Its definetly an order process thing for getting the SW to respond.

Hi Joeyo, I dont think it is related to the process order since i can connect the goggles and start the update. This was not the first time i have problems with my usb ports.
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules