Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
live video lag during recording
3907 24 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WickedWingman
lvl.4
United States

i've been flying with my phone until today.  no noticeable lag in the feed when recording and saving the video buffer.  today, i flew with my tablet.  when i started recording video, it would only update the feed every 2-4 seconds.  that's nuts.  i turned off the live buffering, and now i can fly and record with no lag.  my tablet doesn't even have an sd card installed, so it's writing to the internal memory.  i would think that wouldn't be the bottle neck.  anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?
2018-9-6
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

What’s the tablet? It depends on the specs of the device.

Fly safe
Alex
2018-9-6
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.4
United States

it's the asus zenpad 3s 10.  it's got some pretty impressive hardware.  i had been using my samsung tab s on my spark without issue, but for some reason, it doesn't work at all on the m2p.  i got this tablet specifically for flying the m2p.  and like i said, it does just fine with the buffering turned off.  i even went back and checked the buffered video.  it's just as jumpy as the live feed was.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, Asus Zenpad 3s is not listed as a compatible device on Mavic 2 Pro. Please make sure to use a compatible device listed on the website to avoid any issue. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-9-6
Use props
matteoshino
lvl.1

Ukraine

I had been utilizing my samsung tab s on my start without issue, yet for reasons unknown, it doesn't work at all on the m2p. I got this tablet particularly to fly the m2p. what's more, similar to I stated, it does fine and dandy with the buffering killed. I even returned and checked the cradled video. If you need help on thesis statement, send me a message
2018-9-28
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.4
United States

the app would crash constantly on my tab s flying with the spark, but it's entirely unusable on the m2p.  i got the zenpad because i saw it on a list online of compatible tablets.  it works for everything except flying with the live buffer recording.
2018-9-28
Use props
djiuser_4qwBJfkfvqBV
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issues with my old tablet without knowing the reason. Also, I have a problem with writing my uni assignments which was much easier to solve - I have found and they help me to produce it. I need such good experts to help me fix my gadgets troubles.
2018-10-22
Use props
djiuser_4qwBJfkfvqBV
lvl.1

New Zealand

I have the same issues with my old tablet without knowing the reason. Also, I have a problem with writing my uni assignments which was much easier to solve - I have found https://kangarooassignmenthelp.com and they help me to produce it. I need such good experts to help me fix my gadgets troubles.
2018-10-24
Use props
maxwillor1
lvl.1

India

I have been working as a full time academic consultant from last seven years. I am dedicatedly working at MyAssignmentHelpAu to help students with their entire academic writing requirements. I offered writing help to the students who are struggling with their academic writing tasks. I possess a good writing and researching skills and thus I am liable to provide the best My Assignment Help Australia scholastic guidance to the students.
2019-1-7
Use props
demonsmith
New

India

Dissertation is very tough topic. Many students faced problems in dissertation writing. students assignment help bring  help in writing dissertation for you. You can take those services By our website
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_fgABYxLu9lzn
New

India

Great post! you are sharing informative blog. Thanks for sharing blog. Also, I am writer and offer the No 1 Assignment Help in Australia. If you need any help, then you can contact with us. Also, for more information, you can visit our website: no1assignmenthelp.com
2019-5-16
Use props
djiuser_nqGzG4GGeUUE
New

United Kingdom

Excellent and nice post. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing that understands the value. I'm glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I have also something very interesting for you.
2019-6-19
Use props
josephsls
New

India

Its always better to check the technological gadgets before trying to use them. This will help in saving from any issues occurring instantly as suggested by the assignment help experts.
2019-7-26
Use props
josephsls
New

India

Its always better to check the technological gadgets before trying to use them. This will help in saving from any issues occurring instantly as suggested by the assignment help experts
2019-7-26
Use props
Safiyah Massey
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I had the same problem, did you solve yours? I also undertake work as a photographer, trainer, speaker, conference chair and facilitator, a PR, a copywriter, and an event and project manager. Check my site here
2019-8-14
Use props
assignmenthelpa
lvl.1

India

My Assignment Help service available to all students who wish to get support by professionals in their academics.  The reason for this is simple as the educational support lessen their burden and aid in achieving high grades in exams. Just as our mindset is different, so is our writing skills. Thus, getting assignment writing service by proficient writers is completely okay if you feel lower writing abilities. Here we provide the best Australian assignment help at budget-friendly rates.
2019-8-18
Use props
assignmenthelpa
lvl.1

India

My Assignment Help a service offered by AllAssignmentHelp to the students at pocket-friendly rates.
2019-8-18
Use props
makemyassignmen
New

India

makemyassignments.com
2019-8-19
Use props
makemyassignmen
New

India

I have been working as a full time academic consultant from last seven years. I am dedicate working at MakeMyAssignments.com to help students with their entire academic writing requirements. I offered writing help to the students who are struggling with their academic writing tasks. I possess a good writing and researching skills and thus I am liable to provide the best <a href="makemyassignments.com/">My Assignment Help</a> scholastic guidance to the students.
2019-8-19
Use props
Geogiawillow
New

My Assignment Help a service offered by Yourassignmenthelp to the students at pocket-friendly rates.
2019-9-30
Use props
romandavis
New

Pakistan

I am very impressed about your memory with our SD card, I request you to show me its video recording.

2019-12-25
Use props
simonewatsa
New

India

This post is not only informative but impressive also, I learned new things from this blog. This post is so persuasive that it created an urge to choose Web app development.  Visit:- https://www.appsquadz.com/web-application-development You can email us at sales@appsquadz.com or call us at +91-9717270746.
2021-1-7
Use props
jamessmithjs474
lvl.1

India

Our BookMyEssay writing experts can provide you with a helping hand here. Why get tensed when you can easily avail our board of directors assignment help service by easily contacting with us.
URL: https://www.bookmyessay.com/board-of-directors-assignment/
Call us: +1(240)8399485
Email Id: assignmenthelp@bookmyessay.com
2021-6-21
Use props
Willywins
New

India

matteoshino Posted at 2018-9-28 06:59
I had been utilizing my samsung tab s on my start without issue, yet for reasons unknown, it doesn't work at all on the m2p. I got this tablet particularly to fly the m2p. what's more, similar to I stated, it does fine and dandy with the buffering killed. I even returned and checked the cradled video. If you need help on thesis statement, send me a message

Every student of any academic level dreams of scoring high grades in class and making an impression in front of their professor, but hardly any get that chance. This is when Assignment Help comes into the picture and aids students in scoring their dream grades through the best assignment writing service.
2022-8-16
Use props
fanse8924c18
New

India

Excellent and nice post. Great post! If you find out best ielts coaching in Vadodara. Then join us our ielts coaching
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules