Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
So the M2P camera does turn left and right. .....
5779 10 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony566
First Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft

I did wounder if the new cameras on the Mavic 2 also could pad left and right and yes they can......

Very nice.

Not my video so all credit to this guy.

2018-9-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes not sure what to use it on, but looking at that video, it’s best to not drag your finger across , just touch screen and move slightly left or right your camera will then pan left or right very smoothly, it will be interesting to see what the guys come up with from these new camera movements.
2018-9-6
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yep the cameras do move from left to right.
I already made a post about this feature

Fly safe
Alex
2018-9-6
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Has been posted before but I can't see the usefulness yet. First of all I fear it will limit the gimbal to move freely in all directions as it is supposed to be and secondly I do not see how to apply it in a comfortable manner while flying with my thumbs on the sticks. In my opinion yawing as usual much easier does the same thing.
2018-9-6
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-6 13:17
Has been posted before but I can't see the usefulness yet. First of all I fear it will limit the gimbal to move freely in all directions as it is supposed to be and secondly I do not see how to apply it in a comfortable manner while flying with my thumbs on the sticks. In my opinion yawing as usual much easier does the same thing.

Indeed. I would think you'd need an extra set of thumbs to make this work properly.
2018-9-6
Use props
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Yes we know about it.
There are already about 30 click bait videos about this.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Yes, That's correct. You can turn your Gimbal from left to right by tapping the screen to control it. If you want to let the camera back to the center quickly, you can set the C1/C2 or the 5D button "camera foward /down". Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you and have a safe flight.
2018-9-6
Use props
fans34c91fb6
First Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-6 13:17
Has been posted before but I can't see the usefulness yet. First of all I fear it will limit the gimbal to move freely in all directions as it is supposed to be and secondly I do not see how to apply it in a comfortable manner while flying with my thumbs on the sticks. In my opinion yawing as usual much easier does the same thing.

Could it be used to manually follow a subject off to one side with the optical avoidance turn on?

One might be able to rotate the gimbal around as far as possible without getting a front arm in the shot, fly forward so  the front sensors are active and keep a subject framed off to one side or the other.
2018-9-6
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>

Has anyone tried this on an old Mavic Pro with the latest Go4 app? I would think it would work since the gimbal is capable of it, works with the goggles. I'd try it but I'm out of town and don't have the old MP with me, just the M2P.
2018-9-6
Use props
BigGuyGeorge
lvl.1

United States

Well let's ask DJI the real question now, When are you going to add the camera pan left & right  option to the smart controll so we can use the top right slider on the top of remote.
16022485445194621672594567504458.jpg
2020-10-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BigGuyGeorge Posted at 10-9 05:03
Well let's ask DJI the real question now, When are you going to add the camera pan left & right  option to the smart controll so we can use the top right slider on the top of remote.

The pan feature is through the touch screen on the device and not the dials on the RC.
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules