Mavic 2 Pro. Help with Internal Storage
3315 5 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans423de705
lvl.3
  • >>>

Ok. I jus bought my Mavic 2. Mad dope drone right...

Anywayz. I plugz in my Mavic 2 to my Macbook pro...I see 5 gigs of 4k smashing video I jus tooken right...

So I move my content to my Macbook pro desstop...
I deletes the videos from the internal storage..move those gigs to the trash...

I unplugz my ish right..

When I go into the UI on the controller...it looks like internalz storage still has the vidz..but I deleted em...

Whatz a brotha to do in dis sitchuation????
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to back up all your files from the internal storage of your drone to your Macbook? After that, please try to refresh the firmware of your drone. Thank you.
2018-9-7
Use props
fans423de705
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-7 11:39
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to back up all your files from the internal storage of your drone to your Macbook? After that, please try to refresh the firmware of your drone. Thank you.

Ok. COo. Howz do I refresh my firmwear???
2018-9-7
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
France

fans423de705 Posted at 2018-9-7 13:00

With DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans423de705 Posted at 2018-9-7 13:00

Hi. You may refresh the firmware of your Mavic 2 Pro via DJI Assistant 2. Kindly visit the link provided by post #4 to your computer. After that, please connect your drone to your computer with the DJI Assistant 2 and please kindly refresh your firmware. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
fans298e2787
lvl.1

United States

Check the trash can... it’s Mac file system, so might haven’t deleted but just move it to trash can. Just connect mavic to your Mac , check hidden files and there should be a .trash folder
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules