flight Distance
500 5 2018-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jgQrmqMuYoig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46631 ft

United Kingdom

Hi.. can anyone tell me roughly how far can i expect to fly my pantom 4 via bluetooth? Basically im using a samsung tab s3 bluetooth via my phone, ive watched videos where people fly them literally miles but surely thats not bluetooth like myself. Thankyou in advance
2018-9-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha djiuser_jg,

Nowhere.  DJI does not use Bluetooth for communication between their aircraft and their remote controllers.  You can disable WiFi and Bluetooth (Airplane Mode) and fly your Phantom 4 a mile away.  Read your manual to get more information on how to use your amazing flying machine.  Here is the link.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser_Manual_v1.6.pdf

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I agree on post #2, You cannot control the aircraft via Bluetooth. If your having issue with the distance between the connection of the remote controller and aircraft, kindly position your antennas properly. You can check the video tutorial below.

2018-9-7
Use props
djiuser_jgQrmqMuYoig
lvl.1

Cetacean Posted at 2018-9-7 00:51
Aloha djiuser_jg,

Nowhere.  DJI does not use Bluetooth for communication between their aircraft and their remote controllers.  You can disable WiFi and Bluetooth (Airplane Mode) and fly your Phantom 4 a mile away.  Read your manual to get more information on how to use your amazing flying machine.  Here is the link.

Hi..thankyou for the advice. My fault i ment im using my tablet via bluetooth from my phone to use the dji app, although i was still unsure how far my drone could fly. Thanks for the advice its really helped cheers.
2018-9-7
Use props
djiuser_jgQrmqMuYoig
lvl.1

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-7 03:09
I agree on post #2, You cannot control the aircraft via Bluetooth. If your having issue with the distance between the connection of the remote controller and aircraft, kindly position your antennas properly. You can check the video tutorial below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

Dji paladin Thanks for the advice and video, that's pretty much cleared things up for me,  That video has really helped me. Thankyou..
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_jgQrmqMuYoig Posted at 2018-9-7 07:53
Dji paladin Thanks for the advice and video, that's pretty much cleared things up for me,  That video has really helped me. Thankyou..

You're welcome. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're happy to help. Cheers!
2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules