Fly More Kit
750 17 2018-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Digital DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12999 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone have any idea if the Fly More kits for the Mavic Pro 2 are actually shipping.
They are still showing 2-5 working days delivery on the DJI store.
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago with the Pro 2 which has arrived but not the Fly More Kit.
The order status changed to shipped the other day and then went back to payment processed.
It would be good customer service if DJI could update us on what the situation is.
John
2018-9-7
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
Belgium

I ordered mine on Tuesday 04/09, it has been shipped yesterday (from UK) and is due to be delivered to me next Tuesday, according to DHL tracking.
2018-9-7
Use props
OsitalV2
lvl.1

My M2P arrived yesterday along with FM kit.
2018-9-7
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Drones Made Easy as of yesterday had the M2 FlyMore Kit in stock........They are an Authorized Dealer/Store for DJI in San Diego

HaHa....I saw the "UNITED" location......went back and THEN saw "Kingdom"  

Randy
2018-9-7
Use props
Digital DJI
lvl.2

Looks like I will have to contact support to see what is going on.
Thanks
John
2018-9-7
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

Digital DJI Posted at 2018-9-7 07:43
Looks like I will have to contact support to see what is going on.
Thanks
John

Let us know what they say.  I ordered one this morning.
2018-9-7
Use props
Corvus monedula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3550594 ft
Poland

Digital DJI Posted at 2018-9-7 07:43
Looks like I will have to contact support to see what is going on.
Thanks
John

So did I and got informaed that

Unfortunately, due to customs difficulties, we have not been able to ship your order of the Fly More Kit and Battery.
The goods are currently in British customs.

Our colleagues told us that the goods should be released early next week.

So there's some hope. We'll see…
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello John. I am sorry for the trouble. I will be coordinating with the proper department on this issue that we have today. I will get back to you as soon as possible once I have the feedback. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-7
Use props
Digital DJI
lvl.2

Thank you Diana my order Number is 0449408088390
john
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Digital DJI Posted at 2018-9-7 23:09
Thank you Diana my order Number is 0449408088390
john

John, we are so sorry for the delay in shipping because of the high demand, we will inform the team to ship it out as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-8
Use props
Digital DJI
lvl.2

Hi Mindy,
Thank you for your reply very much appreciated. I appreciate there is high demand for the Fly more kit but the store is still showing estimated delivery time 3-5 working days after payment confirmation. I ordered the day after launch over 2 weeks ago
Also if you look around the forum and on this thread customers who ordered after myself for example higher up on this thread ordered 11 days after me have had their orders shipped.
John
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Digital DJI Posted at 2018-9-8 02:55
Hi Mindy,
Thank you for your reply very much appreciated. I appreciate there is high demand for the Fly more kit but the store is still showing estimated delivery time 3-5 working days after payment confirmation. I ordered the day after launch over 2 weeks ago
Also if you look around the forum and on this thread customers who ordered after myself for example higher up on this thread ordered 11 days after me have had their orders shipped.

We are so regretful about keeping you waiting. As per DJI Mindy, it is due to the high demand of our new product. Since you have mentioned that you knew someone received his order already, but you ordered yours 11 days prior to them. I would like to raise this concern to the respective department to help you on this matter. By any chance, can you try to provide me the order number of that customer? If u can provide me that, it will be helpful for us to investigate.
2018-9-9
Use props
Digital DJI
lvl.2

Good evening Diana
I said the customers order had been shipped and was referring to the 2# comment on this thread above where the customer ordered on 04/09.
I ordered mine on the 24/08.
hope this helps.
john
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Digital DJI Posted at 2018-9-9 11:52
Good evening Diana
I said the customers order had been shipped and was referring to the 2# comment on this thread above where the customer ordered on 04/09.
I ordered mine on the 24/08.

Hi John, the stock in the different warehouse is different, we sincerely apologize for the delay, your order is estimated to be shipped this week, but we see you have requested the refund, hope we can help you next time.
2018-9-10
Use props
Digital DJI
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy,
Yes I have requested a refund for reasons I am not happy  with and do not wish to discuss on an open forum.
I would like to thank everyone who has tried to help in resolving the problem.
John
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Digital DJI Posted at 2018-9-10 02:55
Hi Mindy,
Yes I have requested a refund for reasons I am not happy  with and do not wish to discuss on an open forum.
I would like to thank everyone who has tried to help in resolving the problem.

John, we are sorry again for the inconvenience caused, hope you will receive the refund soon, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service. Please let us know any time if you have further concern, we are always here to help.
2018-9-10
Use props
Digital DJI
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy,
Thank You.
John
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Digital DJI Posted at 2018-9-10 03:45
Hi Mindy,
Thank You.
John

Hello John. You are welcome. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact DJI support for us to help you further.
2018-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules