Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Camera Swap Service
2876 8 2018-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PixelsBySean
Flight distance : 20866 ft
Canada

Just wondering when the camera swap service is going to become available and how mush it will cost to upgrade to the pro camera
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for bringing this inquiry to us. Regarding your concern, I'll forward this to our R&D department for further clarification. Also, you'll need to send in your drone for us to check how much it will cost. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-7
Use props
PixelsBySean
Flight distance : 20866 ft
Canada

Hi,

Do you know what the price for doing the swap is? I would like to know how much the cost is before just sending the drone away to dji.
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

PixelsBySean Posted at 2018-9-7 11:32
Hi,

Do you know what the price for doing the swap is? I would like to know how much the cost is before just sending the drone away to dji.

Hi, I do apologize but as of the moment, we don't have any updates on how much it will cost also you'll need to send it in because it's our repair team will be the one who will tell you how much you'll need to pay. Don't worry, you can send it back if you change your mind with no additional fees. Thank you.
2018-9-7
Use props
jerkwagon
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-7 11:05
Hi there. Thanks for bringing this inquiry to us. Regarding your concern, I'll forward this to our R&D department for further clarification. Also, you'll need to send in your drone for us to check how much it will cost. Thanks for your understanding.

this is a very horrible response..   DJI is going to be offereing a swap program, it will be a set cost, not on based on what your drone looks like now..

Come on, just say, We dont know yet,  
2018-10-18
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>

There's a YouTube video of someone doing it, looks really easy. You could even swap back and forth between the two whenever you want. You just have to wait for someone to start selling the camera and gimbal assembly as a replacement part.
2018-10-18
Use props
ZenBadger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6240 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-7 13:05
Hi, I do apologize but as of the moment, we don't have any updates on how much it will cost also you'll need to send it in because it's our repair team will be the one who will tell you how much you'll need to pay. Don't worry, you can send it back if you change your mind with no additional fees. Thank you.

Can you tell me the type of connector on the board that the mavic 2 camera plugs into? I dont want to break the one thats soldered to the board so I want to get a short extender
2019-3-27
Use props
ZenBadger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6240 ft
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2018-10-18 12:38
There's a YouTube video of someone doing it, looks really easy. You could even swap back and forth between the two whenever you want. You just have to wait for someone to start selling the camera and gimbal assembly as a replacement part.

I have a working Pro camera and gimbal, thats why all tge questions
2019-3-27
Use props
dank13
lvl.1

Australia

What ever happened with this idea? It's been 2 years, and still no word from it... I'd love to swap the camera on my mavic zoom
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules