Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 PRO received, DJI Care Refresh problem.
1826 20 2018-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jb08
France

Hi all,

Well, I purchased the MAVIC 2 PRO with a DJI Care Refresh in the same order, received the drone this week, activated today BUT, where is my DJI Care Refresh, how can I activate it? I'm lost...

Thanks for the help you can provide guys
2018-9-8
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Congrats on your new M2P. I wish you happy flying and always safe landings with the beast.
Wait for DJI staff here, or contact support.
2018-9-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Once you activate it should activate your care refresh.
2018-9-8
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You will have received an agreement number after your drone shipped.

Check your coverage here

https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav

Use your serial number to confirm your agreement is active.
2018-9-8
Use props
Jb08
France

Thanks a lot for your quick answers

I just got on the link you suggested and I'm getting the following message when I submit the small form : serial number has no DJI Care record

I've sent an email to the support today but as we are on the weekend, I'm not expecting an answer before Monday and that will make more than 48 hours after the activation...
2018-9-8
Use props
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Did you buy refresh ahead of time?  In which case there should be paperwork in the box.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Would it be possible to provide the serial number of your aircraft? We're here to help you with this. Thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

If you purchased Care with the aircraft, in the same order from the DJI Store, you will receive an email for the DJI Care coverage.  The Care coverage will already be filled in with your aircraft's serial number information.  It may take a few days.  Check your Spam folder in case it was misdirected by your email program.
2018-9-8
Use props
Jb08
France

I well puchased the drone and the care refresh at the same time.

Nothing in my spam folder though.

My serial number is: XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Thanks for the help
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jb08 Posted at 2018-9-8 13:10
I well puchased the drone and the care refresh at the same time.

Nothing in my spam folder though.

Hi, thanks for your info, there has no DJI Care Refresh record in this serial number, we would like to confirm your case with the proper team first.
If there is a feedback, we will let you know, please wait patiently.
2018-9-8
Use props
Jb08
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-9-8 18:29
Hi, thanks for your info, there has no DJI Care Refresh record in this serial number, we would like to confirm your case with the proper team first.
If there is a feedback, we will let you know, please wait patiently.

Indeed, as I checked, I've seen there was no DJI Care refresh attached to my drone.

Waiting for an update and I hope that will be completed in the 48h gap...
2018-9-8
Use props
Thriller
First Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

Jb08 Posted at 2018-9-8 23:22
Indeed, as I checked, I've seen there was no DJI Care refresh attached to my drone.

I've made my m2p order with care like you and I'll receive the care 3 days before the drone .

After some days the support fix the problem so I think you just write to them and wait.
2018-9-9
Use props
Jb08
France

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-9 00:37
I've made my m2p order with care like you and I'll receive the care 3 days before the drone .

After some days the support fix the problem so I think you just write to them and wait.

Hey, the problem is that on my side, I received the drone, activated it yesterday, but no trace of the DJI Care Refresh...
2018-9-9
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>

Congrats on the Mavic 2 Pro. Usually you can check to see your DJI Care Refresh in your profile on the DJI Store website. Click on Orders to see your Order History, it should show you your past Mavic 2 Pro purchase along with DJI Care Refresh. Cheers!
2018-9-9
Use props
Packer Backer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 240948 ft
United States

Hope you get it resolved,

I got my DJI Care in an email with all of the information in it. It was pre-activated. I remember thinking to myself I just lost a few days of coverage as the drone was still in the mail to me.

This should be an easy enough fix

Gratz on the M2P and Happy/Safe flying!
2018-9-9
Use props
Jb08
France

Thanks for your help guys, waiting an answer from the support team.
The M2P is a great device, first drone for me and I’m sooo happy with it!
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jb08 Posted at 2018-9-8 23:22

Thank you for your patience, I had PMd you the update, please check, thank you.
2018-9-9
Use props
Jb08
France

Issue solved.
2018-9-11
Use props
El Diablo
First Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_lOqGdgH4ygcS
New
Flight distance : 13763 ft
United States

I'm having a similar problem. I ordered my Mavic 2 from B&H with the Care Refresh at the same time, the email from B&H says:

"This product may only be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You'll receive an email with the license code to complete your order. Orders placed on weekends or holidays are processed the next business day."

I have not yet received this email, and I have already activated my drone. I'm worried the 48 hours will pass and I won't be covered.

2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_lOqGdgH4ygcS Posted at 2018-9-11 21:29
I'm having a similar problem. I ordered my Mavic 2 from B&H with the Care Refresh at the same time, the email from B&H says:

"This product may only be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You'll receive an email with the license code to complete your order. Orders placed on weekends or holidays are processed the next business day."

Hi there, I had received your PM and replied. Please check, thanks.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules