Urgent! Please need some admin help with my order!
3420 14 2018-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whumples
lvl.1

United States

I placed an order at the DJI store order # 0010089290230 the order got to my state and FedEx listed it as incorrect address. So I call FedEx to check the address and spoke to a rep and a supervisor and both confirmed that it was not an incorrect address but that DJI sent them an email stating my order was cancelled and the shipment was to be returned to some address in Cerritos, CA. I tried contacting live chat but they were no help saying I would get a refund that it was an incorrect address. I even sent him a picture of my license with the same address on my order so he could see it was correct, but he didn't even try to contact Fedex to confirm it in fact was not an incorrect address and to cancel the return to sender all he did was go on FedEx.com and click track. I emailed support and no reply. This is very frustrating as I don't want a refund, I just want a Mavic 2 Pro, not a refund and I have no way to contact anyone about it to stress this. I don't understand the disorganization and inpossibility to contact DJI. I would appreciate any help with this.
2018-9-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

An admin will be along to help .
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Dario, I am sorry for the trouble. This is not the experience we want you to have at DJI. I will forward this matter to the correct department for us to resolve this issue. I will be notifying you as soon as possible once I have the result. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-8
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Take the refund and buy it somewhere else. Dji is a horrible retailer of their own products.
2018-9-9
Use props
Whumples
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-8 08:18
Hi Dario, I am sorry for the trouble. This is not the experience we want you to have at DJI. I will forward this matter to the correct department for us to resolve this issue. I will be notifying you as soon as possible once I have the result. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks let’s see what they come up with.
2018-9-9
Use props
Whumples
lvl.1

United States

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-9-9 04:14
Take the refund and buy it somewhere else. Dji is a horrible retailer of their own products.

That’s just sad you’d think they’d be much better st selling their own products as it cuts out the dealers and such. When I saw they shipped it the day after my order I was excited only to find this disaster with my order. All while holding my money. Then the DJI rep says I would get a refund a few days after them receiving the drone back which is around the 21st. Honestly why not just ship another one out when it clearly never reached me. Really disappointed in the whole sales/after sales process.
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Whumples Posted at 2018-9-9 18:49
That’s just sad you’d think they’d be much better st selling their own products as it cuts out the dealers and such. When I saw they shipped it the day after my order I was excited only to find this disaster with my order. All while holding my money. Then the DJI rep says I would get a refund a few days after them receiving the drone back which is around the 21st. Honestly why not just ship another one out when it clearly never reached me. Really disappointed in the whole sales/after sales process.

Hi Whumples, sorry for the troubles caused, we are still verifying with the sales team, your frustration with our support team will also be forwarded to the management department for attention, we will come back to you soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-9-9 04:14

Jeff, we understand we have many things need to improve and we will do our best to help the customer who has any issues with us. May I know if you have any unpleasant purchasing experience with us?
2018-9-9
Use props
Whumples
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-9 19:52
Hi Whumples, sorry for the troubles caused, we are still verifying with the sales team, your frustration with our support team will also be forwarded to the management department for attention, we will come back to you soon, thanks for your patience.

I got an what seems like an automated email today saying that my order is being processed for a refund. Is there really no way to get someone on the phone to tell them "Hey! This guy wants his order not a refund!" that is truly unbelievable to me for a company as big as DJI. I have not heard anything back from the "logistics" department since my issue started almost one week ago. This is absurd.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Whumples Posted at 2018-9-12 11:20
I got an what seems like an automated email today saying that my order is being processed for a refund. Is there really no way to get someone on the phone to tell them "Hey! This guy wants his order not a refund!" that is truly unbelievable to me for a company as big as DJI. I have not heard anything back from the "logistics" department since my issue started almost one week ago. This is absurd.

Hi Dario, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. I escalated your concern to our Managerial Team for further handling. We'll check on the situation and provide feedback to you within 48 working hours. Hope for your patience.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Whumples, sorry for my late response since I was not online yesterday, we have got the feedback from the sales team, your order was stopped by Affirm who verified your order is in high risk, you will need to verify with them first, if they think your order is fine, they will need to inform us then we can ship your order again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-13
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Sounds like Affirm decided not to approve the payment loan. I've seen other posts for other products(non DJI) where this exact same thing has happened. When you create your Affirm account, Affirm will do a soft credit check for an initial approval. You use your account to order your product and Affirm may or may not ask for a down payment depending on your credit. The company you are ordering the product from see's the initial pre approval and down payment. Some companies will send the product assuming that pre approval will turn in to a full approval. Once the loan is actually taken to pay for that product(request for the money sent from the company which can take several days) Affirm does another credit check just to verify all is still good... At this time if it comes back as denied/declined the vendor will usually reach out to cancel the shipment and have it returned. Typically the pre approval means the actual loan will be approved as well so instead of making someone wait, they start the process then. This sounds like one of the cases where Pre approval did not match the actual approval.

I am only familiar with this because I am on a few Jeep pages with companies that use Affirm as well and basically this exact scenario has popped up several times just the way DJI Mindy explained yours.

Basically it's the long process of saying that your financing was declined when payment was demanded. Either due to a credit issue or some other issue.

Also I'm not saying this has happened but just giving my experience on other forums regarding Affirm and very similar situations.
2018-9-13
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

and like that.. Whumples was no longer seen again
2018-9-20
Use props
Whumples
lvl.1

United States

Meh figured why bother. It took DJI an unacceptable period of time to finally contact me via phone. Which she basically just read a script for me to hear. I spoke to Affirm (I have had various loans with them in the past they didn't know anything about a decline my loan was oepend with them (until DJI refunded) I ended up just ordering from a dealer directly saved my self the hassle. Moral of the story avoid DJI store.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Whumples Posted at 2018-9-20 12:22
Meh figured why bother. It took DJI an unacceptable period of time to finally contact me via phone. Which she basically just read a script for me to hear. I spoke to Affirm (I have had various loans with them in the past they didn't know anything about a decline my loan was oepend with them (until DJI refunded) I ended up just ordering from a dealer directly saved my self the hassle. Moral of the story avoid DJI store.

Hi Whumples, we do not know why Affirm said so but we do receive the email from them to stop the shipment. Anyway glad to know you have purchased the drone from other channel, hope you enjoy flying.

GTScreenshot_20180921_141845.png
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules