Repair Case Number
7194 21 2018-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2010705 ft

Where can I find the Case Number for a recent repair order? I was sent a label from UPS, but nothing from DJI.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, is it that you received the UPS label after filling the online repair request? If so, you can find the case number in "my case" on the official website. Or you can find the reference in the shipping label, or you can tell me your email account when submitting the request, we'll help to check. Thanks. cn.png
2018-9-8
Use props
fans065712aa
lvl.1

I too am having trouble sending my DJI for repair. I have not received a shipping label with the barcode. My case number is: CAS-2129833-Z7V4R4.

I have emailed both UPS and DJI and received no response. Please can you offer guidance to resolve this or provide a shipping label via my email . Many thanks
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans065712aa Posted at 2018-9-27 08:27
I too am having trouble sending my DJI for repair. I have not received a shipping label with the barcode. My case number is: CAS-2129833-Z7V4R4.

I have emailed both UPS and DJI and received no response. Please can you offer guidance to resolve this or provide a shipping label via my email . Many thanks

I'm sorry to hear about this, Joel. But thanks for providing your Case Number. I can see that the email address registered on the case is the same with your Forum account. Can you PM me an alternative email address where we can re-send the Shipping Label? Thanks for your support.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans065712aa Posted at 2018-9-27 08:27

Hi there, per the case record, the shipping label has been sent to you on the same day that you created the case, did you check the spam box? And which email account are you used to contact our support but received no response? We did't find any email record of the shipping label issue with the email account you registered in the case, please provide us more details so that we can investigate, thank you in advance.
2018-9-27
Use props
fans065712aa
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-27 17:43
I'm sorry to hear about this, Joel. But thanks for providing your Case Number. I can see that the email address registered on the case is the same with your Forum account. Can you PM me an alternative email address where we can re-send the Shipping Label? Thanks for your support.

Hi Diana is it possible that you can PM me as it does not appear to be working.

The email address associated is ok to use as all other emails have come through to this.

If not please PM ME and I can provide you with an alternative.

Really appreciate your advice and assistance .

Joel
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans065712aa Posted at 2018-9-30 12:16
Hi Diana is it possible that you can PM me as it does not appear to be working.

The email address associated is ok to use as all other emails have come through to this.

Hi Joel, Diana is not online for now. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check and respond when you read it, thanks so much!
2018-10-1
Use props
fans065712aa
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-1 00:15
Hi Joel, Diana is not online for now. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check and respond when you read it, thanks so much!

Can you please indicate where my PM messages appear I can not see them
2018-10-1
Use props
fans065712aa
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-1 00:15

2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans065712aa Posted at 2018-10-1 13:28

You can view the PMs under the "Bell" icon at the upper right hand of Forum page. Please see image below for your reference
2018-10-1
Use props
fans065712aa
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-1 14:57
You can view the PMs under the "Bell" icon at the upper right hand of Forum page. Please see image below for your reference
[view_image]

I have replied via pm as requested. Is this ok ?
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans065712aa Posted at 2018-10-4 07:32
I have replied via pm as requested. Is this ok ?

Hi Joel, your PM is received, we had forwarded your case to the proper team to send the shipping label again. Please wait patiently.
2018-10-4
Use props
djiuser_Ouawhjsq098h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 925614 ft
Albania

Hello!

I just got the case number from dji support

How long it takes data analysis  and damage assessment? Will appreciate your reply
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Ouawhjsq098h Posted at 12-3 02:43
Hello!

I just got the case number from dji support

Hi there, the data analysis and damage assessment will depend if the information and data you have provided are completed. But to set your expectation, the whole process of repair might take approximately 5-8 business days excluding shipping.
2018-12-3
Use props
djiuser_Ouawhjsq098h
lvl.1
Albania

DJI Diana Posted at 12-3 08:36
Hi there, the data analysis and damage assessment will depend if the information and data you have provided are completed. But to set your expectation, the whole process of repair might take approximately 5-8 business days excluding shipping.

Thank you for replying Diana

After when everything is done and i receive back my dji aircraft can i purchase dji care refresh?
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Ouawhjsq098h Posted at 12-4 03:01
Thank you for replying Diana

After when everything is done and i receive back my dji aircraft can i purchase dji care refresh?

If you never purchased DJI Care Refresh, yes, you can, please purchase it within 72 hours of receiving email invitation after repairing in the official DJI Service Center.

2018-12-4
Use props
djiuser_Ouawhjsq098h
lvl.1
Albania

Thank you very much Dji Mindy!

Very helpful all staff from dji so far.

Thank you guys!
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Ouawhjsq098h Posted at 12-4 12:06
Thank you very much Dji Mindy!

Very helpful all staff from dji so far.

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-12-4
Use props
fanscb29ba97
New
United States

Hi I am also having this problem where I revived the return label but not the case number. Can you help me?
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanscb29ba97 Posted at 7-20 08:57
Hi I am also having this problem where I revived the return label but not the case number. Can you help me?

Hi there, please log in your account on the DJI website and then find the case number under My Case. I also managed to get your case number via your Forum account, here is the case number CAS-4590797-C4K4H8. My Case.png
2020-7-20
Use props
djiuser_aokUoqpcf4YV
lvl.1

United States

How can I see my repair case number? I sent my drone 1 week ago and haven’t get email or receiving notice at all.
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_aokUoqpcf4YV Posted at 9-29 02:03
How can I see my repair case number? I sent my drone 1 week ago and haven’t get email or receiving notice at all.

Hi there, as I mentioned above, please log in your Forum account on the DJI website and then find the case number under My Case: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules