15009 9 2018-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roland Schulz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2166962 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My Ronin-S often can‘t be woken up (about 3 of 4 cases) from standby. This often happens when the gimbal was off for some few minutes.
Then I have to completely restart the gimbal what takes time.
I already reported this issue but until now nothing happened.
Anybody else encountered this problem?
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Roland, may I know how did you wake up the Ronin-S? Double-click the Power Button quickly right? Which firmware are you running? If it is the latest version, please try the system calibration and restore the Gimbal setup in the System Settings, thanks, please let us know if the issue persists.
2018-9-9
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-9 23:13
Hi Roland, may I know how did you wake up the Ronin-S? Double-click the Power Button quickly right? Which firmware are you running? If it is the latest version, please try the system calibration and restore the Gimbal setup in the System Settings, thanks, please let us know if the issue persists.

Hi Mindy,
I‘m on 1.04 but this also happened on 1.03. I try to wake up the Ronin-S by a double click of the On button, same how I bring the gimbal to sleep. Entering sleep mode always works but waking up hardly works, especially after some minutes of standby.
I resetted the gimbal several times also because of the choppy pan follow me and others have, but no success.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Roland Schulz Posted at 2018-9-10 00:00
Hi Mindy,
I‘m on 1.04 but this also happened on 1.03. I try to wake up the Ronin-S by a double click of the On button, same how I bring the gimbal to sleep. Entering sleep mode always works but waking up hardly works, especially after some minutes of standby.
I resetted the gimbal several times also because of the choppy pan follow me and others have, but no success.

Roland, we tried the Ronin-S and didn't replicate the issue, any chance to take a short issue video so that we can escalate? Thank you in advance.
2018-9-10
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok, I also try to reproduce, but no success yet...
...it will happen again (!!) and then I‘ll take a video.
Stay tuned...
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Roland Schulz Posted at 2018-9-10 01:20
Ok, I also try to reproduce, but no success yet...
...it will happen again (!!) and then I‘ll take a video.
Stay tuned...

Thank you for your assistance. We are waiting for your update.
2018-9-10
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tried to reproduce on my desk - NO SUCCESS!!
Walking around with it mostly it doesn‘t wake up from standby here.
Seems not to easy to reproduce - will do a video when it happens and I‘m sure it will happen since it happend all the time I used it until now.
2018-9-10
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy,
here we are - again happened several times today:

Again, is there a readon why it takes about two seconds to enter standby after the second press of the power button? Motors are still powered and pan is spinning if not held.
2018-9-10
Use props
djiuser_50qqDIfXAE5J
lvl.1

South Africa

How u reset the Ronin SC to a Point that it needs To Activated again...

My Ronin's Motors isn't responding at all.

I can't Connect to PC or To my Phone.
2021-11-22
Use props
minhatran
New

Vietnam

Hi,

Have anyone able to solve this prob yet? I have the same with my Ronin S. It goes with 3 beeps after being turned on then the motor pauses.
Still able to connect with the app. And I did try all other solutions (restore, quickly push Power button,..) but nothing works.
2023-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules