lvl.2

(none)      
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Auroz, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience, the stock is different in different purchase channels, we do not have any news about the reseller, they will need to verify with their own DJI representatives. If we have stock in online store, you can try to place an order, if the order from your reseller is shipped first, you can cancel the order in the online store any time. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-9
Use props
Auroz
lvl.2

(none)      
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Auroz Posted at 2018-9-10 07:49
Thanks for the response. I don't understand why DJI didn't manufacture more Ronin-S, as it was obvious it would be a best-seller ...
I bought it on TRM.fr, if you have any info about this reseller... otherwise, most sellers in France seems to have a waiting list.

Auroz, unfortunately, we do not have any news of when this reseller will have it in stock, we are doing our best to produce more products, the reseller will need to verify with their own DJI sales representatives, sorry again for the inconvenience caused, hope you will receive it before your work.
2018-9-10
Use props
KKAISS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50335 ft
Canada

Same here, I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro since Sep 8, they decided to choose their favourite STUPID DHL courier, then DHL picked it up from their warehouse in SHENZHEN, CHINA and until today September 13, it is still in SHENZHEN, CHINA CUSTOMS pending inspection. Thanks DJI for your STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE and for your STUPID SHIPPING METHODE
2018-9-13
Use props
fansf3e7f83b
lvl.1

United States

DJI,

You are seriously the worst! I ordered on August 27th and I literally haven't heard a thing as to when I will receive my Ronin S. My order number is 0650987394042. When will these ship? Your customer service representatives haven't been able to tell me a single thing.

This is absolutely bonkers. I was told 15-20 business days and it's been well over that!

DJI WHEN WILL IT SHIP
2018-10-2
Use props
Auroz
lvl.2

(none)      
2018-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules