Brand new mobile 2 wont work
613 6 2018-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leecanning
lvl.1
Australia

hi,  i have only posted here after reading heaps online. maybe i missed something.
i have just unboxed a brand new mobile 2, charged it to full. installed dji go app on my samsung s9plus. when i turn on the mobile 2 the green light stays green. my phone can see it in bluetooth. but inside the go app the only options are inspire drones, or below that it says camera, which doesnt do anything. the phone is balanced in the holder.   i have signed in the app with my email and password.  but the mobile 2 hasnt moved once.   and basically so far nothing has happened and im at the end.   my phone is brand new and has been updated with latest software. please someone give me a clue as to what im doing wrong.

2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there! Just want to confirm, are you already connected to the Osmo Mobile 2 Bluetooth Network? If yes, have you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Also, please check out our video guide and see if it helps.

2018-9-9
Use props
Leecanning
lvl.1
Australia

ok so  i hooked up my iphone 7 with the same app and it all just worked fine. then hooked my samsung up and magically it all works now. justhad to get past that registering part to enable the device. what is really annoying is that i shouldnt have had to use an apple phone to make this product work!! why is this technology so damn frustrating!
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leecanning Posted at 2018-9-9 04:35
ok so  i hooked up my iphone 7 with the same app and it all just worked fine. then hooked my samsung up and magically it all works now. justhad to get past that registering part to enable the device. what is really annoying is that i shouldnt have had to use an apple phone to make this product work!! why is this technology so damn frustrating!

Hi, Thanks for your updates. Glad that the issue has been sorted using a different mobile device, Again, sorry for the inconvenience if you had to use a different phone to rectify the issue. Please let us know if you have other concern.
2018-9-9
Use props
PedalingDuo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31896 ft
United States

Leecanning Posted at 2018-9-9 04:35

I have an S9 Plus and I remember that I had to monkey around a lot the 1st time I tried to connect with the Osmo2.  Now that it connected it works just fine all of the time.  Never did understand the initial reluctance to connect.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PedalingDuo Posted at 2018-9-10 08:57
I have an S9 Plus and I remember that I had to monkey around a lot the 1st time I tried to connect with the Osmo2.  Now that it connected it works just fine all of the time.  Never did understand the initial reluctance to connect.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your story. It would be better if you ensure the connection between the device and the Osmo mobile 2, there's a possibility that our unit will automatically recognize the other device that used bluetooth connection as well.
2018-9-10
Use props
fansffd4e98f
New

Just make sure to select the right device in the app. Mobile 2 is Bluetooth, while Osmo is WiFi.
Use the pull down window in the app to select.
2018-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules