Do dealers have P3 batteries?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1805141 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know of any dealers in the states that have P3 batteries in stock?  One of my local sources in
San Diego that supposedly had me on their short list got them in and sold them without contacting me.
So I checked my "authorized" dealer and they were told they wouldn't get them until mid-June.
2015-5-29
Use props
mike
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI just started shipping batteries this week, so many people who have pre-ordered them probably did not receive them yet. If you check around, you might be able to find a DJI dealer who was not taking pre-orders and has some in stock. Many DJI dealers were taking pre-orders though, so the stock they are going to receive soon is probably already sold. At this point, buying from DJI directly would probably be easiest/fastest.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-5-30
Use props
Jshearin
lvl.2

United States

mike@singerscre Posted at 2015-5-30 20:13
DJI just started shipping batteries this week, so many people who have pre-ordered them probably did ...

Most dealers have a certain amount set aside for walk-in's, I bought three extra yesterday at our dealer in Los Angeles.  SureRC
2015-5-30
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Jshearin Posted at 2015-5-30 23:04
Most dealers have a certain amount set aside for walk-in's, I bought three extra yesterday at our  ...

If I lived in the LA Area Sure RC would be my first choice.
2015-5-30
Use props
joel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

mike@singerscre Posted at 2015-5-30 20:13
DJI just started shipping batteries this week, so many people who have pre-ordered them probably did ...

How would buying direct be the quickest since they aren't even delivering to those that ordered the first day?I ordered first and second day to no avail.  First day was within 5 min. of the page being available.  They have my money but aren't shipping.
2015-6-1
Use props
joel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Most dealers have a certain amount set aside for walk-in's, I bought three extra yesterday at our  ...

Guys, I'm not trying to be negative.  I love my P3. I love the 20 min. flight.  I just want batteries.
2015-6-1
Use props
joel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Guys, I'm not trying to be negative.  I love my P3. I love the 20 min. flight.  I just want batteries.
2015-6-1
Use props
tomlog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 689511 ft
  • >>>
United States

joel@zwink.com Posted at 2015-6-2 06:47
Guys, I'm not trying to be negative.  I love my P3. I love the 20 min. flight.  I just want batter ...

rc depot in the OC have them in stock.
2015-6-1
Use props
raulex22
lvl.2

Mexico

just order 2 from rc depot, already got my fedex track number in less than 10 mins
2015-6-1
Use props
joel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

raulex22@hotmai Posted at 2015-6-2 10:32
just order 2 from rc depot, already got my fedex track number in less than 10 mins

Awesome.  Thanks for the info.  I just ordered two also.  Now the online sales person is trying to persuade me to keep my orders.  I asked if the would ship today, they said no, so I canceled.  Didn't want to, but I want to fly my P3.....
2015-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules