Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I love it!
1287 11 2018-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pippocze
lvl.2
New Zealand

Well this is my first drone, but i had nitro rc model and experienced in flying on computer.I think its definitely enough to become quite fast familiar with mavic Air.

But i would never expect to be so adrenalin full flying, this is where i get 3km away from controler, i didn't experience so much adrenalin in long time, i was shaking, deep breathing and get these amazing shots.

Thanks Dji

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=86s&v=mNX5De8sz8A
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for sharing your experience using the DJI Spark and the video is so mesmerizing. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back, Fly safely. Cheers!
2018-9-9
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Just watched your very impressive video. It was expertly done and we here on the forum glad you love your first Drone.
My hands were trembling the first time I flew. My video was not close to the quality of your.
Looking forward to seeing more in the near future.
Fly safe
2018-9-9
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Great video. Welcome to the forum (and our mutual addiction )
2018-9-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Enjoy it it’s a great little drone.
2018-9-9
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I'd love to fly there. I bet that's where the hills have eyes- you'd find all the camps
2018-9-9
Use props
fans5b3f5928
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113484 ft
Sweden

Nice video!
2018-9-9
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

Beautiful location. Have you gotten into the different shooting modes. If so, which is your favorite and why?
2018-9-9
Use props
Pippocze
lvl.2
New Zealand

Thanks very much, it was done without any mode ....i mean it was in sport mode...i plained to go 2km away but i saw i still had a lot of battery left so i went to 3km.
2018-9-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Excellent footage and beautiful landscape, thank you very much! But I dare to bet that your camera setting was on D-Cinelike which explains the grey parts in the footage that naturally should be green too. D-Cinelike does unfortunately not work well yet on Mavic Air. Better avoid it for the time being.
2018-9-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work
2018-9-11
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3