Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
~ Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom Features Coming Soon CONFIRMED ~
3572 11 2018-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauiMaps
First Officer

Feature Checklist for Confirmed Mavic 2 Features coming soon.

Waypoints 2.0 Coming soon - advertised

Task Library (save waypoints) - Saving hyperlapse paths

Mavic 2 Pro LUT - MAVIC 2 PRO DLog-M LUT   -DJI Susan #7

Precision Landing - Precision Landing Will be Restored on the M2!

Terrain follow Upwards +Downwards rolled into ActiveTrack? - Active track - Downhill

Remote control enable phone charging, APPLE ONLY, ANDROID always charging?? - Controller discharging much too fast

RTH +Low battery beep mute Currently not working.  - Yay! RTH alert can be cancelled on Mavic 2

Gimbal Camera change after sales service (swap Pro and Zoom camera) - Mavic 2 Camera Swap Service

CrystalSky Support Coming soon (official mount bracket, no word) -

Barrel Distortion @Dlogm or HLG? - Mavic Pro 2 Lens/Barrel Distortion Problem

Also Check Out;

2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for providing some information about it, Especially sharing some link. Regarding that, we need to wait for further notice and Official release about it. Thanks!
2018-9-9
Use props
FRCornelis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1252884 ft
  • >>>
United States

The question is WHEN.
As lots of features are missing, color profiles is a killer, as we know the camera is way capable. Now you need to do post which wasn't necessary on Mavic1

I wish DJI would provide an ETA for all missing features from M1 and I wonder how many people are regretting the purchase as the lack of features is a complete surpirse for us (in the worst circumstances)

-FC
2018-9-9
Use props
Leon.
lvl.3
Australia

Distortion Fix and a Dlog-M LUT
+Precision landing for those days when you have a beer in your catching hand.
2018-9-9
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
First Officer
Flight distance : 11597195 ft
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-9 14:50
Hi there, thank you for providing some information about it, Especially sharing some link. Regarding that, we need to wait for further notice and Official release about it. Thanks!

Please push R/D DJI engineer to upgrade the crystalsky earlier. So many Crstalsky users are waiting for it I bought M2P, but haven't activate yet, coz I prefer to use Crystalsky, rather than android phone.
2018-9-9
Use props
simis
Captain
Flight distance : 405102 ft
Latvia

DJI are NOT fixing Barrel Distortion!!! You have to do it yourself.
2018-9-9
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2166962 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I heard Course Lock would come very soon - but it‘s not on the list .
Many users want this from what I read since it‘s also mentioned in the manual (also available in Hyperlapse) and Tap Fly can‘t replace Course Lock.

Full sensor readout in Full FOV mode is also missing since the 28mm mode is very weak in regards of detail and resolution. Even the manual says the Full FOV picture is downsampled from the 5.7K (??)/5.5K sensor what’s currently wrong - it’s binned/skipped, not downsampled!
If not possible in 10bit please make it 8bit as with the P4Pro in combination with D-Cinelike or if it‘s a problem of overheating the sensor make it time- or temperature limited with a fallback to binning when overheat appears.
2018-9-9
Use props
Exib
Captain
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Interesting read - Is this confirmed "Terrain follow Upwards +Downwards rolled into ActiveTrack? - Active track - Downhill"

I dont think we have seen definate footage showing a decrease in height
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 2018-9-9 19:02
Please push R/D DJI engineer to upgrade the crystalsky earlier. So many Crstalsky users are waiting for it I bought M2P, but haven't activate yet, coz I prefer to use Crystalsky, rather than android phone.

Thank you for being interested and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. I understand you about that this concern already raised from our developer and again we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-9-10
Use props
bomberuk
First Officer
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

i would waver all of these updates just to have 4k 60fps.
2018-9-10
Use props
fans7afd6a63
lvl.1
Flight distance : 375945 ft
Luxembourg

I am disapointed i have bought mavic 2 and a crystalsky since 3 week and actually no update for the compatibility with the CS.
2018-9-12
Use props
User1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4974 ft
Hungary

Re-enable native 5.5K in HQ mode to see the bigger picture.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules