Trying to get started!
1112 19 2018-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

I started fresh with a clean install of my computer, phone and with a new router. Entering my password has caused problems but I made sure it is the same of all web sites. I am still having problems connecting to Osmo wi-fi network. Everything is set on my Samsung S7 and I keep trying. How long does it take to connect the Osmo to the phone? Is there something I am missing? I have a brain injury and I am sure that is not the problem at this point.

2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you check if the phone is connected to the Osmo via Wi-Fi? The default password should be 12341234. Please let us know if the issue will persist.
2018-9-9
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-9 16:12
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you check if the phone is connected to the Osmo via Wi-Fi? The default password should be 12341234. Please let us know if the issue will persist.

I still am unable to connect. I did reset the Osmo.
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-9 16:15
I still am unable to connect. I did reset the Osmo.

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. What would be the error message on the wi-fi settings? If it says "No Internet connection" this would be normal as our Osmo does not provide any internet connection, once you're connected then you could be able to use our DJI GO app.
2018-9-9
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-9 16:17
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. What would be the error message on the wi-fi settings? If it says "No Internet connection" this would be normal as our Osmo does not provide any internet connection, once you're connected then you could be able to use our DJI GO app.

I am unable to get the Osmo to connect to the phone app. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
2018-9-9
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-9 16:35
I am unable to get the Osmo to connect to the phone app. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Or the WI-FI no error msg
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-9 16:35

Hi, Sorry for the late response. Please watch the video tutorial for activation of the Osmo.

2018-9-9
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

The gimbal does not move when I turn it on.
2018-9-9
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-9 17:35
The gimbal does not move when I turn it on.

It will not connect to the 2.5 or the 5gig internet.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-10 05:10
It will not connect to the 2.5 or the 5gig internet.

Hi, Sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this for us to have visualized? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-9-10
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-10 10:01
Hi, Sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this for us to have visualized? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience.

It is not an inconvenience, I have a tenacity that keeps me trying to figure things out. When the Osmo powers on I do see the Osmo link in my phone. My phone is connected to my wi-fi system a linksys ac1900 mu-mimo gig router. I know The Osmo must have its own wi-fi, I thought Bluetooth to begin with. What I don't understand does the Osmo connect to the internet through the phone to the linksys then WWW. The phone keeps asking for a better connection. I just had injections in my neck so I shoud be good to think better for a while.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-10 13:52
It is not an inconvenience, I have a tenacity that keeps me trying to figure things out. When the Osmo powers on I do see the Osmo link in my phone. My phone is connected to my wi-fi system a linksys ac1900 mu-mimo gig router. I know The Osmo must have its own wi-fi, I thought Bluetooth to begin with. What I don't understand does the Osmo connect to the internet through the phone to the linksys then WWW. The phone keeps asking for a better connection. I just had injections in my neck so I shoud be good to think better for a while.

Hi, Thanks for your response. Your mobile device will be needing to connect to the Osmo's wi-fi so that you could be able to use the DJI GO app. I would recommend turning off the mobile data and bluetooth to prevent interruption. Hoping for your fast recovery Steve!
2018-9-11
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-11 08:12
Hi, Thanks for your response. Your mobile device will be needing to connect to the Osmo's wi-fi so that you could be able to use the DJI GO app. I would recommend turning off the mobile data and bluetooth to prevent interruption. Hoping for your fast recovery Steve!

It still shows that the internet may not be available. And thank you I feel much better.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-11 09:36
It still shows that the internet may not be available. And thank you I feel much better.

That's great to know! Yes, it's normal because our Osmo does not provide internet source and you can use now the DJI GO app. Please let us know on the latest progress. We are here to help you.
2018-9-11
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-11 11:34
That's great to know! Yes, it's normal because our Osmo does not provide internet source and you can use now the DJI GO app. Please let us know on the latest progress. We are here to help you.

Is it my wi-fi or how do I connect using the Osmo app?
2018-9-11
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-11 12:27
Is it my wi-fi or how do I connect using the Osmo app?

I have movement!
2018-9-11
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

Do I still use wi-fi or turn on blue tooth that the Osmo is asking for.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-12 06:41
Do I still use wi-fi or turn on blue tooth that the Osmo is asking for.

Hi, Thanks for your response, Steve. Here's a short explanation, for you to use our Osmo, you have to connect your phone to our DJI Osmo via Wi-Fi and the default password is 12341234, however, you may found an error message that says "Internet may not be available" or "No internet connection" these error messages are normal due to our Osmo does not provide internet source. Once you established the connection between your device and Osmo, you can now use the DJI GO application and enjoy your Osmo. Note: Osmo series are producing Wi-Fi signals, however for the Osmo Mobile 1&2 it used a bluetooth connection.  Please keep me posted if you have needed our assistance. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-12
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-12 08:37
Hi, Thanks for your response, Steve. Here's a short explanation, for you to use our Osmo, you have to connect your phone to our DJI Osmo via Wi-Fi and the default password is 12341234, however, you may found an error message that says "Internet may not be available" or "No internet connection" these error messages are normal due to our Osmo does not provide internet source. Once you established the connection between your device and Osmo, you can now use the DJI GO application and enjoy your Osmo. Note: Osmo series are producing Wi-Fi signals, however for the Osmo Mobile 1&2 it used a bluetooth connection.  Please keep me posted if you have needed our assistance. Thank you for the support.

Thank You for your help. Osmo is working and updated. I am charging batteries to full so I can have a fun start!
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

steve_v45 Posted at 2018-9-12 09:38
Thank You for your help. Osmo is working and updated. I am charging batteries to full so I can have a fun start!

Wow! That's awesome! Please feel free to reach us in any case you have other question. Thank you for the support and have fun with your Osmo.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules