Solution for people with DJI Go App crash
5291 24 2018-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

Hello everybody!

I find solution for problem with DJI Go app crashing on my Android 8 (Oreo) phones.  What work for me (7 batteries without crash so far)

Uninstall Go app, use file explorer program plugged into windows computer, enable all forlder access even hidden.  Access as administrator.   look in all folders in phone and delete all DJI stuff, including Android....data....files and cache and HERE MAPS.   Nothing from DJI left on phone, this very important.  dont wany any old install log or this not work!

Restart phone
enter developer mode
DISABLE HARDWARE OVERLAY as long as your phone pretty fast.  DJI look at this when installing Go, and select best render and memory setting.
turn on debugging (this prevent version check when installing and running programs)
Go to folder in phone-  ANDROID/DATA/COM ANDROID FILE EXPLORER (or what it called on your particular brand of phone)
go into push log.  edit pushlog.  Put symbol "-" in beginning of pushlog text, so system read view accessible in view mode, but not override upcoming DJI Go installation.  Save edit. (THIS MAY HAVE DIFFERENT FOLDER NAME ON DIFFERENT ANDROID CARRIER VERSIONS, THEY MODIFY ANDROID KERNELS.  IF YOU NOT SURE YOU HAVE RIGHT FILE, DO NOT MODIFY IT, BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!  EVEN WITH THAT FILE UNMODIFIED, IT STILL WORK 3 OUT OF 5 TIMES)  spend hours at work goofing off and doing this with coworkers phones to test different phones, since I only own a few)
Restart phone
Shut down non vital background processes, disable running apps like youtube, amazon, google, etc, except for play store if that how you MUST install it.  You can go into Apps setting, and temporarily disable not vital apps.  If it let you disable it, it is ok.  Android prevent you from disabling vital systems.
Restart phone again (yes I know this getting old!)
Stop non vital processes and apps
Install DJI GO
Restart phone
Hook up phone to remote
Fire up mavic so it finish self check, and wait for remote connection
select MTP in USB option.  (It will change to charge when remote turn on, but will initialize MTP protocol which still run even though it also charge) Some do this automatically, a few dont.
Turn on remote.
select auto start app every time
VOILA!   This work on Samsung S7 and S9.  Google pixel,  and newer Xioami phones after snapdragon 625 chipsets.

Hope it work for you, and please let me know if it does or dont.  If you want to play extra safe, skip step of modify "pushlog.txt", and see if it work for you without doing that.  If not, do it again with edit.   

This sound confusing, but once you do it, it not too bad.  If you have question about enable developer mode, google search and search anything you have question on.  Benefit also that you know your way around phone much better, and my brother do this no problem, and say it not difficult, you just do it one step at a time, and it not seem overwhelming.  
I submit this to XDA developer and he say will try to make script to automate part of this, but say it will be doubtful unless phone is rooted, and will be hard to make work for wide variety of phones, but he try when have spare time.

I hope this work for you!

Happy day,

Jimmy
2018-9-9
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

Administrators,   can you send this to Android development at Skyworth building in Shenzhen?   If they adopt install modification into next DJI Go version, I would be honored to receive Mavic 2 Pro as thank you.  Especially since my last one shut off and fall into lake.   That would make wife happy to, since she bought as gift, then think it my fault when shut off and crash in midair.   

Happy day,

Jimmy
2018-9-9
Use props
HoraceWilliamso
New

United States

Thank you so much!!!!  This worked on my Samsung, and I was able to fly the whole time without a crash or pixelation, which has never happened before.  I was almost ready to buy an Apple.

Warmest regards my friend!
2018-9-9
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

So glad it work for you, and so sorry my english not better for clear directions.  what phone model do you have, which Oreo version, and did you edit pushlog.txt?   Im trying  keep track of what it take to work.  will try to make process  more simple, but at this point just glad found system that work.

Please PM me with information.  I would like to talk to you about software version info on your about "my phone" page, specifically what security update you have and other kernel info.   So if it not work on some phone, maybe I can figure out why and make workaround if find common trend of failure.

Happy Day!!!

Jimmy
2018-9-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Jimmy Chu22 Posted at 2018-9-9 17:36
Administrators,   can you send this to Android development at Skyworth building in Shenzhen?   If they adopt install modification into next DJI Go version, I would be honored to receive Mavic 2 Pro as thank you.  Especially since my last one shut off and fall into lake.   That would make wife happy to, since she bought as gift, then think it my fault when shut off and crash in midair.   

Happy day,
If they adopt install modification into next DJI Go version, I would be honored to receive Mavic 2 Pro as thank you.

Assuming same (or slightly modified) procedure will work for DJI's Android based CrystalSky; they should give you an Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X7!
2018-9-9
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

I like way you think!!!
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this with our co-pilots. Have a safe flight always.
2018-9-10
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Thanks for sharing.
But in my opinion the procedure is a bit too complicated.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-9-10
Use props
DroninOn
New

United States

Hello,
I've been a lurker on this forum for a long time, but up until now I've never had a reason to register and post.  I've bought my share of second hand DJI drones, and enjoy fixing up someone elses bruised toy.  They are actually quite enjoyable to work on, and the prices can be very reasonable.  

I just went through your installation procedure, and it went smoothly, but was a little intimidating at first.  I was at my wits end trying to get my droid phone to work properly.  It's a Huawei P20 Pro, and has crashed no matter which DJI Go version I try.  I Did all the things mentioned on this and other forums, to no avail.  Factory reset, disable all non critical apps, uninstall everything, debug mode, etc, etc, etc.   I'm very pleased to say I have flown 3 batteries today with my Phantom 4 and 4 batteries with my Mavic Pro(2 batteries, but recharged between flights 3 and 4, and the app has been rock solid!  Video feed is also smoother, and for the first time I can use video cache, which I believe to be a safety feature should my drone go down.    In the past, my phone would crash at around 7 minutes, no matter what I tried, and the maps would often fail to operate after I restarted the app.  My only option was to restart my phone, while the drone was hovering, and depleting the battery, and wait for it to reload.  Very frustrating to say the least.  I also had issues with my Google Pixel, but haven't had an opportunity to use this procedure on the Pixel yet, but I'm optimistic.   

I truly appreciate the effort you have put into this, and it's the first solution I've found that truly works.  The method of OFF and ON back and forth with USB debugging did work for a time, but not any more. I hope DJI can implement this in a future update, and you should definitely be rewarded for your efforts.  This may be the first true solution to the Android app crashing issue, and it should be worth a lot to DJI considering their reputation, and all the tech support headaches this has caused.  I believe the DJI Android issue has been the single biggest blemish on DJI's reputation.  

Thank you again, and per your reply to a previous post, I will send you a screenshot of "my phone" software details.   Also, your English was acceptable, and not difficult to follow, so no worries.  

I'll forward this link to my friends with similar Android issues, since this is a constant frustration with the pals in my flying club.

2018-9-10
Use props
HoraceWilliamso
New

United States

Just wanted to add, 2 more flights and still working great.  thanks!
2018-9-10
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

Glad to hear my friends!   Happy to help.  Be interesting to see how people do without edit .txt

Happy day,

Jimmy
2018-9-10
Use props
Squashpile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 214019 ft
United States

Jimmy,

So why does this work? You think it's the hardware overlay? What exactly is this resolving with the change? Just wondering what you have found as root cause.
2018-9-10
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

I think it way DJI Go look at system during install.  With GPU processing off, it may have install with more conservative settings, and rely on basic Android video driver.  Install mod keep App in the dark during install, and I think it bypass Oreo add-on fluff, or garbage in my opinion.  When Android confused, it play it safe in system.  That one thing I like about Android.  Oreo buggy with memory and connection, cant believe it still have issues, but not many issues other than trying to run DJI Go.  Bare bones Android with customs roms seem to work DJI Go better, but not many run custom roms.  Oreo add new features, but I think Android 7 much more stable and better refined.   Hope Android 9 fix these issues!   It make it hard to be a droid lover.  If you app run good on Android 7, I urge you not to install Oreo!   Please disable automatic update or you may get stuck.  Oreo have anti-rollback, so when you go to 8, it take miracle and 100 angles to get it back down to 7.   Doing this procedure, I recommend you also disable all possible apps under "system apps" as well.  Then you can enable after install and everything should work.  At least has so far.   Sure this not work on all phones, but hope it work on most.   Pilots should be flying not gritting teeth trying to make phone work.   Some say just buy Apple, but should people have to buy new phone just to get program work which should work in first place?   I like challenges too.

And how did I do this?   Lot of red bull, doing this at work instead of real work (got projects done before deadline so boss happy) stubborness and dumb luck.  Even blind man trip over diamond once in while.

On other forum person ask what apps do he really need to disable?   I don't know!    Too many variable, on too many phones for one lifetime to figure out.     I figure if house full of dogs, and you find poop on floor, easiest solution to get all dogs out of house.

Happy day.
2018-9-10
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Ah jimmy.. I know you're a white guy
2018-9-10
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

HAHA, you are funny hippoz,  I like you.   Seem I didnt need Redmi 5 plus.  But it is nice phone, and tremendous phone for money.   No regrets.  

Happy day,

Jimmy
2018-9-10
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Give this man Jimmy a drone. I have not done it yet, but will do so this afternoon. I do think, that just for the time and effort he spend to help other people to be able to fly their drones without problems, he should be awarded.
He gives more detail and hope and tips, than the whole admin staff together.
Well done Jimmy. Hope you find a hack to get the Mavic Air to fly further than 800m, to get the camera to have less noise........Thanks man, appreciated.
2018-9-11
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
South Africa

Jimmy Chu22 Posted at 2018-9-10 17:16
HAHA, you are funny hippoz,  I like you.   Seem I didnt need Redmi 5 plus.  But it is nice phone, and tremendous phone for money.   No regrets.  

Happy day,

Hi Jimmy. Want to know if i can enable hardware overlay again, after everything is done. Did you try to just disable Hardware Overlay in Dev options, and see if the DJI go work? It seems to me(correct me if i am wrong) that the mere fact that No Hardware overlay is enabled, should give the app some boost.Problem is, it is also very CPU intensive, so phones will get hotter, and ram will be used more, get refreshed slower.
Help please.
2018-9-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Alex B. Posted at 2018-9-10 05:34
Thanks for sharing.

Not any worse than trying to get Assistant-2 to work on a Windows or OS-X system.   With later system, NOT happening.

2018-9-11
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-11 10:40
Hi Jimmy. Want to know if i can enable hardware overlay again, after everything is done. Did you try to just disable Hardware Overlay in Dev options, and see if the DJI go work? It seems to me(correct me if i am wrong) that the mere fact that No Hardware overlay is enabled, should give the app some boost.Problem is, it is also very CPU intensive, so phones will get hotter, and ram will be used more, get refreshed slower.
Help please.

Hi Charissa,

Thank you very much for kind words.  I think DJI forum Admins have hands tied to some extent.  If give out advice off script, it can easily snowball with people spread it to different forums, then bosses get angry when customers have new problems and cite advice from Admin soandso.  I also believe many get fill of drones during day job, and have no desire to tinker with them on free time.  Experienced hardware/software tinkerers probably not drawn to customer service, so I just think they follow rules DJI put in place.  

My experience with Android is actually quite limited,  knowledge of DJI code even moreso.   But this is my opinion.   Disable hardware overlay make the GPU chip in the phone (like graphics board in PC) do final rendering.   Rendering video display not that difficult, but it is quite a lot of bandwidth.  DJI use HQ display data, which make it look nice,  but very intensive for phone and RAM.    They could use slightly lower resolution, and it look almost as good, but can't blame them for wanting it to look terrific.  I believe after video glitches/pixelation after previous update, DJI redesign app with floating resolution.  This can back off on image quality if phone struggle too bad, or image data degraded, kind of like how goggles go from 1080p to 720p with interference or fly to far.

With disable hardware overlay, the GPU do the work that shows up on screen in form of imagery, and CPU do all the number crunching.   Like CPU make bricks and mortar, then hand to GPU which stack them.   This careful balancing act, and lot depend on specific phone.  Android devices typically pare like for like CPU and GPU, but sometimes GPU lesser in cheaper phones.  Marketing types like to tout processor speed, but rarely mention GPU specs.   That a "shading" place to cut corners. (Little joke for nerds, since shady-"shading" a type of GPU rendering)  Joke sound even worse once I explain it :-(     They use hardware overlay to let processor do more work, like for scene optimization but on 2d render it less important than video games. Usually only use "disable hardware overlay" for debugging and examining data flow.   GPU still use system ram, since it not have enough on chip, but if CPU stressed in phone, this may help.   Potential risk is less smooth screen, but perhaps more app stability, since CPU have more overhead.  

As for phone heat, they handle quite a lot.  They put graphene sheet between chips and back of phone which help wick away heat very well.  I don't recommend run app with phone in case, since this act like insulation on phone.  When phone get too hot, Android throttle back CPU speed, and it just put put along.   

I believe turn off hardware overlay *MAY* trick DJI Go into installing for basic render driver, and perhaps it setup not quite as "fancy".  or aggressively if that make sense??   After install (if method work), you can try with overlay on, and off to do testing.     How much ram you have?  If it 4gb, does it typically crash around 5 minutes?

If you feel frisky, you could install a couple apps to diagnose after install DJI Go, and see what going on behind the curtain.   On play store, I recommend SIMPLE SYSTEM MONITOR by Darshan Parajuli, and RAM MONITOR - FLOATING WIDGET by Spencer Studios (both free)   interesting to see how CPU and ram function on you phone, but regretably I predict watching ram widget while DJI Go running free ram will drop, bump up a little, drop more, and continue cycle down.    Be interesting to see how fast ram drop on your phone.

You may also try limit background processes under developer options, and watch ram and CPU loading when you lower setting.  Ram widget stay on top, even on DJI go, which is nice.  for CPU app, don't close dji go, just minimize and open CPU app.   This work as long as phone not set on battery saver, and auto shutdown background apps.  That should be off when flying drone anyhow for max reliability.

Please dont waste time with performance boosters or ram boosters.    It just junk, and performance boosters make phone run hotter if they keep CPU at full speed, instead of throttling on auto.  (Most new phones have 8 cores, which like 8 CPU's all together on one chip)  They divide up work, but not always go as planned.

One last thing, when you do extra testing, no need to actually fly drone.  You can put it in front of TV so it see lots of moving scenery and transmit back to phone, and battery not drain as fast, and you not have to worry about flying.  Moving scenery give phone more workout, since data compressed and then process for render.   Caution though, don't put phone on carpet.  Need good ventilation on bottom, and little fan blowing on drone help keep it extra cool.

Would you PM me photo of "about phone screen" and what phone you have?  I will look into specs as time permit.

Sorry this so long and confusing.   Convoluted and wordy......

Happy Day,

Jimmy with the tired fingers ;-)
2018-9-11
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Remarkable Jimmy.  Thanks for sharing!!
2018-9-11
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

Little more info for those who REALLY BORED, or super nerd. Ill try to use analogies to make more sense.

Many android 8 users report after clean DJI Go install, things work ok for while, then app start crashing and getting buggy.  If you CAREFULLY remove all dji files and folders on phone (some hidden under ANDROD/DATA/DJI.GO.V4) and then install again (if you got it all off) it often work again for little while, or maybe for long time.   Clean install like putting fresh diaper on baby.  Partial clean before install like shaking off dirty diaper and putting it back on.   Uninstall and reinstall like putting full diaper back on baby.  

DJI very clever about app looking for stuff on phone and file remnants (or dual installations of DJI Go apps, one new, one old) let DJI see remaining data or access and send data from other DJI Go app back to DJI.  This for data collection, but often cause problems.  Secret flight data encrypted in drone (real time) using encryption like secure wifi, some stored in black box, and much sent back to controller as  Part of data stream, but this "DJI observation" put extra strain on phone, which eagerly try to send back to DJI at earliest opportunity.  This why it recommended to fly in airplane mode (well, one reason anyway).

So a clean install help phone run better, at least for little while anyway.   When phone plugged into computer, open up folders on phone and examine date.  If same DATE as DJI go app install, it likely part of DJI.  Some stuff is hidden from view, without root access and powerful file finder.   Take time and browse, more thorough removal, better next installation.  

Why Go app unreliable on Android 8? Here my *opinion*  Android have certain way of managing ram.  Part of programming is knowing how system work,  and supplement program to work within those limits.  Go app setup ok for Android 7, but Android 8 memory work differently.  Like making cake, but add ingredients in different order.   Android 7  add EGGS, WATER, FLOWER,SUGAR, BUTTER.  Android 8 add FLOWER,SUGAR,EGGS,BUTTER,WATER.   Same old same old not work with new "cook" (android 8).   
Also when DJI Go run on Android 8, it keep swelling up, like fish on hot beach.  it use memory but not give it back and memory usage swell, then it grab more.  App need to let go of memory addresses it not need now.  Picture deck of cards-   Deck = memory.   DJI go keep taking card off top, until deck gone.  Proper way is to put card back under deck when done with it, so memory use limitless.   This take little more processing power to help manage ram for app, but not much.  To do this, programmer need to make sure app only use memory it need now.   Like flush toilet when it get full.  Different versions of android (samsung, MIUI, etc) have different location of "flush handle"   Not too hard to tell app how to flush different toilets when there only few major brands.  Samsung handle on side, MIUI handle on front.  Dont seem that difficult does it?  Little more work and app know how to handle resources on major brands, unstead of just programming app to flush generic toilet.

Why is available ram low even after exit DJI Go app and end "Process"  SETTINGS>APPS>DJI GO 4>FORCE STOP      This because DJI Go not keep track *or* tell Android all places where it used memory (may be used to help data collection by keeping "one eye open" instead of sleeping.   I will give DJI benefit of doubt publicly, and say this like squirrel that forgot where it hid its nuts.  

I wish DJI all luck in world in refining DJI Go app.  That would make for many happy customers.  App for Apple easier for DJI to work with.  Apple always use same cook, so ingredient order stay the same.  Apple devices also often have dedicated memory controller, which act like computer dedicated to managing memory.   If app keep "pooping", this computer act as nanny and keep putting on fresh diaper.   Let us pray that future Android DJI Go app become potty trained.

I have feeling I just lost free thank you drone.

Happy day......

Jimmy
2018-9-11
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-11 00:58
Well done Jimmy. Hope you find a hack to get the Mavic Air to fly further than 800m, to get the camera to have less noise........Thanks man, appreciated.

Well.........  I do have way to make Mavic Air go lot further, but it takes major surgery.  Around human habitat that frequency very noisy.  One way (which not really simple) is to put directional antenna on back of drone, but then you have to back it up when returning so "dish" still pointed at remote, until fairly close.  Other option is to  increase transmit power if code cane be altered for "radio" power, to bring it up to component maximum power.  Like turning up "volume" knob on stereo.  Other option is to alter working frequency.

This what Mavic air put out in US (FCC Mode)

2.400 - 2.4835 GHz
FCC: ≤28 dBm

5.725 - 5.850 GHz
FCC: ≤31 dBm

Radio strength diminish like heat from campfire.  If you double distance from marshmallow to flame, flame must be 4 times hotter to feel same to marshmallow.  Another way, if you drive 50 mph,  It take 4 times as much power to go 100 mph.   Yes physics sucks, and don't make life easier for modern humans.  Caveman ignorant in his bliss as he roast rabbit above fire, and he just know he have to hold it closer so it cook faster.   Oh the simple old days.....

So in busy area, increasing output power and raising frequency to above 2.5 Ghz and 5.9 Ghz (Laws and DJI permitting) would put it in "quiet zone" and it would "yell louder" giving increased range.

Simplest no mod option is to put clamshell reflector on  remote antennaas like this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072HFCC2S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It works pretty good, may get 20-30% more range in quiet radio area (rural) with line of sight.  Lots of variables, but it does help.  Operator must keep dish pointing at drone, or remote project signal in wrong direction.  This dish also help block out trash signals approaching remote (you) from back side, say if wifi router in house behind you.    At that frequency, antenna length is appropriate (in gigahertz range radio waves look like tiny stitches) so not neel long antenna, as opposed to Ham radio antenna which often several hundred feet long.     Clamshell worth money I think, and then you can do experiment to see if you could go farther tha you could before.   If not happy, with results, it obviously "defective" and amazon give refund within 30 days.  If you get it, don't forget to take thin plastic sheet off inside of dish.   It would hurt performance.

Happy day,

Jimmy

2018-9-11
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
South Africa

Jimmy Chu22 Posted at 2018-9-11 13:25
Hi Charissa,

Thank you very much for kind words.  I think DJI forum Admins have hands tied to some extent.  If give out advice off script, it can easily snowball with people spread it to different forums, then bosses get angry when customers have new problems and cite advice from Admin soandso.  I also believe many get fill of drones during day job, and have no desire to tinker with them on free time.  Experienced hardware/software tinkerers probably not drawn to customer service, so I just think they follow rules DJI put in place.  

Thank you Jimmy. (with the tired fingers.)
I will answer this one first. I have 6GB of ram, and 128GB of HDD storage. I installed Ram Monitor, and lo and behold, it uses 54.8% average with NO running background (or hidden) apps. Total of 3128 mb, left with 44.4 %.

Not sure what is using so much Ram......
Just by opening DJI go, the Ram usage increases to 58.4% have not done anything with it yet, just opened and left it running.
Just entering camera view, no RC or Drone connected, Ram usage increased to 60.1%
That does mean, that with running video, the app would definitely be a hog to the system.

Also, I do not see any push.log on my phone, would love to find it, because I will now have it in my head, that it could possibly work. I am a bit OCD about things like that. Any ideas?
EMUI version 8, Android version 8. Huawei P10Pro.
Thanks for your time, appreciate.
2018-9-12
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
South Africa

Jimmy Chu22 Posted at 2018-9-11 17:45
Little more info for those who REALLY BORED, or super nerd. Ill try to use analogies to make more sense.

Many android 8 users report after clean DJI Go install, things work ok for while, then app start crashing and getting buggy.  If you CAREFULLY remove all dji files and folders on phone (some hidden under ANDROD/DATA/DJI.GO.V4) and then install again (if you got it all off) it often work again for little while, or maybe for long time.   Clean install like putting fresh diaper on baby.  Partial clean before install like shaking off dirty diaper and putting it back on.   Uninstall and reinstall like putting full diaper back on baby.  

This makes perfect sense. We should find a way, to close all background apps, as soon as they are not in use.....
Set my Background process limit, to "At most, 4 processes"
Now, I use 48.1 GB of Ram. That is much better. Do you know if it will affect my general usage of the phone? I might use only 1 BG process......
2018-9-12
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-12 03:13
This makes perfect sense. We should find a way, to close all background apps, as soon as they are not in use.....
Set my Background process limit, to "At most, 4 processes"
Now, I use 48.1 GB of Ram. That is much better. Do you know if it will affect my general usage of the phone? I might use only 1 BG process......

Hello,
You could try working down to 1 background process, and see how it work with app.  Downside is ther apps on phone probably not function correctly for regular use, messaging, weather, etc.   If you have luck running DJI Go at 1 background process, you might want to change it back after flying.

Not sure where .txt file located on your phone if not in above mentioned subdirectory.   MIUI heavy modified base android, and change some things.   You have great phone, great specs and reputation.   It also from Shenzhen China, practically across street from DJI.   How DJI not make Go app work with this phone and brand make no sense.   They have lost face, and should be ashamed.  How they test on phones and not even make sure it work with worlds biggest phone company?   So crazy, but seems they focus on new product to sell.   Sadly no money to be made helping you out.  

I submit workaround for app.  Engineer call me last week to talk and ask questions.   He ask questions that good software engineer should know already, so I explain things, but left feeling sad, and not hopeful app get fixed anytime soon.   Hardware amazing, but software not so much.

Is your phone still acting up?

Happy Day,

Jimmy
2018-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules