6134 19 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

So far my thoughts are the Mavic Pro 2 is awesome!!!  One issue I have is in manual mode the dial only controls the aperature.  There is no way to change this.  I would suggest DJI adds functionality to the C1/C2 and/or 5 way button that swaps between aperture and shutter speed control in manual mode, much like on the I1 Zenmuse Z3 camera where you can set the C1/C2 button to swap the dial between Pan & Tilt. I would also like to see the able to swap between Pan & Tilt on on the M2P.  I dont want to have to touch the screen and drag.  In general DJI could add many other options to the Custom buttons to make control more user friendly.   
2018-9-10
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

You can map EV and aperture to the 5D button.  Id like to see Shutter Speed added as a mapable option.
Id also like "profiles" to allow quick switching between sensitivity modes etc maybe with a C button.  For example a fast gimbal and yaw for stills and looking around and a smoother customised feature set if you then want to take video.

2018-9-10
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-10 05:23
You can map EV and aperture to the 5D button.  Id like to see Shutter Speed added as a mapable option.
Id also like "profiles" to allow quick switching between sensitivity modes etc maybe with a C button.  For example a fast gimbal and yaw for stills and looking around and a smoother customised feature set if you then want to take video.

Shutter speed in manual mode is the big one for me.  I would also like to see the ability to swap between Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual via custom button.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We will check this to one of our engineers and see if this will be possible. I appreciate your feedback. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-9-11
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-11 05:39
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We will check this to one of our engineers and see if this will be possible. I appreciate your feedback. Your patience will be much appreciated.

Please ask your engineers to make pretty much all of the options remappable. I cannot understand why this isn't a standard feature.
2018-9-11
Use props
Grumps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16610876 ft
United States

If you map a couple of the 5d buttons to control EV then it will adjust the EV in Auto, but in Manual mode it will change shutter speed. Nothing in the manual or tutorials about this, but it works.
2018-9-11
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-11 05:39
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We will check this to one of our engineers and see if this will be possible. I appreciate your feedback. Your patience will be much appreciated.

Maybe DJI should just have the engineers monitor this forum as all the DJI Reps do on here is ask the engineers!!!  I swear "ask the engineers" is 99% of their responses.  Worst educated Customer service I have ever dealt with when it comes to their own produces.   
2018-9-11
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Grumps Posted at 2018-9-11 09:02
If you map a couple of the 5d buttons to control EV then it will adjust the EV in Auto, but in Manual mode it will change shutter speed. Nothing in the manual or tutorials about this, but it works.

It would appear that only works possibly on IOS.

I cant see a single person that has this working outside that.
It beeps but doesnt actually change anything.
2018-9-11
Use props
Art in Flight
lvl.2
Canada

Grumps Posted at 9-11 09:02

Are you using IOS? I'm trying this on an Android device and changing EV in manual mode isn't changing SS.
edit: didn't read post below. Confirming this doesn't work on Android.
2018-11-13
Use props
fans52d087d2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5587346 ft
Russia

Hi!
I have same issue.
Does anybody found a solution?
2018-12-12
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2018-12-12
Use props
fans52d087d2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5587346 ft
Russia

Brett Brandon Posted at 12-12 15:21
I usually work in Manual mode and assigned the Shutter and Apeture adjustments on the 5D switch. The only way I know to set the ISO is through the menu. I am on iOS...
Here's a post about who's assigning what...
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/what-have-you-configured-the-configurable-buttons-to-do-on-your-remote.49455/

Thanks!
But it works only at IOS... Look like DJI can't fix this for 4 months
2018-12-13
Use props
SkyCryer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1584596 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Seems to be a heavy problem to make this work the same on iOS and android. Time DJI finally fixes that so it works the same as on IOS.
2018-12-19
Use props
dave_pitman
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 2 Pro is an Aerial Photography rig, correct?
Having to open Camera settings on screen to change the Shutter Speed is a terrible defect in camera control.  It is difficult to understand how this has not been a top priority in bug fixes.  
Can we find out where the engineers on this problem?

Thank you!
2018-12-19
Use props
evo5ive
lvl.1

Barbados

For the love of all that is holy DJI, how can you possibly overlook the fact that a photographer could MAYBE need to change his shutter speed and would prefer to not have to scroll through a menu to do so? FIX IT! PLEASE!
2019-1-8
Use props
LarryTru
lvl.3
Flight distance : 458944 ft
  • >>>
United States

Grumps Posted at 2018-9-11 09:02

That is a nice feature.  However the Smart controller (and I suspect other Android based apps) don't have it.  
2019-4-6
Use props
raico rosenberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77592 ft

Spain

Has this issue been solved yet? Would be fantastic to be able to change shutter with the wheel. Can’t be arsed about aperture
2019-5-2
Use props
raico rosenberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77592 ft

Spain

Has this issue been solved yet? Would be fantastic to be able to change shutter with the wheel. Can’t be arsed about aperture
2019-5-2
Use props
MP2884
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23320 ft
Austria

Any news DJI Support? Why is this option only for IOS available?
2019-5-10
Use props
djiuser_AnmLG3xRPlzb
lvl.2
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-10 05:23

I have the Mavic 2 Zoom and this issue bothers me as well. I do use Litchi from time to time and thankfully the option is there to map the 5D button to open camera settings, change the ISO and the shutter speed. I don't mind manually changing these settings on the touch screen but the screen gets covered in fingerprints very quickly. I prefer to use a button to change any setting over making a mess out of my devices LCD screen.
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules