Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Factory reset & name ?
528 4 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyFonagerDK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 245013 ft
Denmark

HI there,

I just bought a used Mavic Air - the first thing i wanted was to factory reset it.

I read the forums here, and loaded up DJI Assistant - first I just clicked the "Factory reset" button, but without a positive result.

So I did a "refresh" of the current (newest) firmware and efter 5 minutes it was done.

But when I login via DJI Go 4 app, the aircraft still has a name and such - shouldnt all that be gone after a factory reset ?

2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Can you try to  go directly to the general settings of your APP and then go to the device name? You have to be connected to your aircraft when your trying to this option. Please let me know if you can change it from that option. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-11
Use props
aliali10
lvl.1

Turkey

Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your network. Enter your cable modem or modem router's user name and password. ... Select ADVANCED. ... Click the Factory reset button. ... Click the OK button.
2018-9-11
Use props
TonyFonagerDK
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-11 05:02
Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Can you try to  go directly to the general settings of your APP and then go to the device name? You have to be connected to your aircraft when your trying to this option. Please let me know if you can change it from that option. Thanks for your support.

I can go in and see the name - and change it yes.

But when I do a factory reset, my question was why the name was not removed ?
2018-9-11
Use props
TonyFonagerDK
lvl.4
Denmark

aliali10 Posted at 2018-9-11 06:02
Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your network. Enter your cable modem or modem router's user name and password. ... Select ADVANCED. ... Click the Factory reset button. ... Click the OK button.

I have no idea what you are talking about ? Why would I login into my (cable) modem and do a factory reset ?
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules