Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HOW?, and BE CLEAR FOR THIS ONE TIME
1802 10 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

How do you roll back the software and to what version numbers?
And is everyting needed to roll back then ?
Version numbers, please DJI, DJI when you tell us to roll back the software tell us every detail of it, not just say roll back!

Tell us how, vesion numbers and what we need to roll back, even if only the machine needs rolling back, do we need to roll back the remote to?, the dji go4 app to?
BE MORE CLEAR, damit!

We work for money with youre stuff and like to keep the clients we work for!, so we need to know more than just how to fly a Mavic Air!.

So, DJI Inspire 2 with X5S, remote, battery, camera, Cristalsky, what are the version numbers when we roll back, and how, for every part?
Number off:
- The machine
- The battery's
- The Camera
- Remote
- The app on the Cristal sky
- the cristal sky
And a manual of how to do it correct.
There are a lot off people that have problems to do it, so take a day to write this down and clear this up for a lot of people!

Sorry for my englisch
Vincent

I am on:
App: 4.2.21
Aircraft: 01.02.0100
Remote controller: 01.01.0020
Camera (X5S): 01.08.22.02
Raw Module: 01.41.00.133
Gimbal: 01.01.00.99

I have camera drift to the left after landing the camera jumps to the left, sometimes 90 dergee sometimes 180 degree.
The machine does also not "feel" like flying like a rock, like it did in the beginning, hover is also not that great and flying straid ahead is not great to, it drifts to left or right in the jaw so your video will not gif a straid ahead video.
And yessssss i did all calibrations!
After the landing, and you land on an floor that is very very little steep the machine tries to stay level an lifts up the side where the floor goes down a little, it gifs you a very unsafe feeling, i am always prepeard if it will not jump on it's side, never had this.

2018-9-10
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

You're relatively fine with these FW versions, don't move a muscle until DJI exterminate these bugs introduced into .0200 version and release new version! Don't expect nor wait for detailed instructions, it's not going to happen, live with this or leave ...

Relatively fine, I mean, the bird should perform with good flight and hover stability. Mine - just purchased, off-the-shelf - flies charmingly, but not perfect like a gondola on steel rope. She may drift to left on abrupt stop a feet or two, she may drift the same at the beginning of fast straight forward. However, the same behaviour I've noticed with my Matrice 200 drone, so it's probably in family genes for now. There's some issue with slight gimbal drift as well, need to be corrected sometimes with C1 button. In general I'm satisfied, but I know she's not perfect with FW .0100. They'll fix it sooner or later, one way or another. BTW, these leveling corections when landing on sloped ground are perfectly normal and expected, no worries here.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. You just have to revert to the previous firmware of the aircraft which is V01.02.0100.
2018-9-11
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-11 05:06
Hi. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. You just have to revert to the previous firmware of the aircraft which is V01.02.0100.

Hi Wanda,

If you did read my text you can see that I am on 01.020100 and have the problems I did describe
Yes did all the calibrations did re install app and so on,..
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.2

Germany

Hi. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. You just have to revert to the previous firmware of the aircraft which is V01.02.0100. Subway Surfers Psiphon Hill Climb Racing
2018-12-24
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE Posted at 2018-12-24 11:34
Hi. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. You just have to revert to the previous firmware of the aircraft which is V01.02.0100. Subway Surfers Psiphon Hill Climb Racing

And again,

I am on that software version!!!
2019-1-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DRAGenDROP Posted at 1-23 13:29
And again,

I am on that software version!!!

Update to a recent version, you should be OK.
2019-1-23
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

Ha anyone got the vision sensor issue on.0300? Since upgrade the front sensors on my I2 don't function properly. I've recalibrated them with the board.
2019-1-23
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 1-23 23:17
Ha anyone got the vision sensor issue on.0300? Since upgrade the front sensors on my I2 don't function properly. I've recalibrated them with the board.

on v300 that is the LEAST of your problems, you will discover more.
Enjoy
2019-1-27
Use props
dji_tan
New

India

DJI Should get new updates as the old ones seems boring now...
2019-6-14
Use props
dji_tan
New

India

Any Update about Kmspico?
2019-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules