Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Select won't allow coupons for Mavic 2
2833 7 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockdoc65
lvl.1
United States

I purchased DJI select the same day as my Mavic 2 pro.
First it would not let me purchase Care + at a discount.
Now it won't let me purchase accessories with my discount coupons.
I would not have purchased Select if I had known it was worthless for me!!!
Others having this problem??
2018-9-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I had the same problem couldn’t purchase on the day tried when I received the drone, only to be told I needed to purchase Care when purchasing , this is a con with dji, it’s wrong , it makes no sense, they advertise Care as a product but you can’t buy it without buying another product. If your trying to purchase M2 accessories then these are not available under select. I think most will not buy select a second time. Once bitten twice shy.
2018-9-10
Use props
rockdoc65
lvl.1

I agree. No second drone purchase from DJI for me.
Products are great but customer service seems to be horrible.
2018-9-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Some of this may change when China starts feeling effects of Trade Sanctions.  

What also might change is DJI gets a serious taste of competition.  Realizing it is hard for companies in other countries to compete, when those businesses's costs are far higher and businesses have to work under restrictions that Chinese companies do not.  

Make Chinese companies work under Overlords of U.S.'s Environmental Protection Agency, Internal Revenue Service, and Department of Labor - DJI's costs to make their drones would triple.   Assuming DJI even survived the Red tape and Audits by said Overlords.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi rockdoc65, sorry for the confusion caused, please note DJI Care coupons cannot be used when purchasing DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh separately. They also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products.
And DJI Select Accessories Coupons cannot currently be used with the Mavic 2, but will at a future date.
We have made this clear on our website, thanks for your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180911_111118.png
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-10 08:58
I had the same problem couldn’t purchase on the day tried when I received the drone, only to be told I needed to purchase Care when purchasing , this is a con with dji, it’s wrong , it makes no sense, they advertise Care as a product but you can’t buy it without buying another product. If your trying to purchase M2 accessories then these are not available under select. I think most will not buy select a second time. Once bitten twice shy.

Hi hallmark, sorry to know you encountered the same issue, the coupon is usually not available for the new-released product, like the accessory coupon, but it will be available in the future.
DJI Care coupon can be used but it must be used with the drone in the same order, please check the screenshot I posted in 5#, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-10
Use props
rockdoc65
lvl.1

No problem...this is the last DJI purchase for me
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rockdoc65 Posted at 2018-9-11 09:18
No problem...this is the last DJI purchase for me

Sorry about this. If there is an update, we'll release on our website at the first time.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules