lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Hi, today I should receive equipment for my mavic 2 pro until 22:00

An whats happend? Nothing, like DJI

Also i make a order for the ,,Fly more Bundle'' 10 days ago and it should
take only 3-5 businessday. For now I have no delivery notification

DJI: you did your job very well and make a lot of advertising for
Mavic 2 pro equipment, by the fact you can't deliver ...
2018-9-10
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

You are probably referring to the DHL tracking information that you have received after the shipment has departed from Shenzhen. This information is incorrect because your parcel is in a bulk shipment with many others via HongKong airport to East Midlands in the UK where the customs clearance will be done. Only after that step your personal parcel will be scanned again and you will receive the up to date status. You may call DHL and they will tell you exactly the same. So be prepared for an at least 2 days blackout on tracking information. At the moment of delivery at your place count the workings days between departure from Shenzhen until you have received it. Then you can blame either DJI, DHL, UK customs or all of them together ;-)
2018-9-10
Use props
Columbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 436686 ft
United Kingdom

Wachtberger is quite correct that the delay is due to the (your) items being delivered in bulk to the UK. For sure your item(s) will be delivered fairly shortly, the wait seems to be eternable, I know.
2018-9-10
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

The case it's all about that sleek, compact case to transport your $1,500 drone.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AYT, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number like Wachtberger mentioned. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well.
For another order, the estimated delivery date of PGYTECH Mavic 2 Mini Carrying Case is 10-15 working days after the payment confirmation, which is estimated to be shipped on 24th, Sept if everything goes smoothly, appreciate your patience.
2018-9-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sometimes, things just take a little longer than expected.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AYT, an update of your order: the package has departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY and will be delivered very soon, but another order of the Mavic 2 Fly More Kit hasn't been shipped yet, hope you will receive them soon.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules