5457 9 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armando R A G
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 5079528 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I've the DJI Select, and there is a 50% off for the DJI care...but only can be used when purchased together with the drone...
The problem is that my mavic 2 is already on it's way, bought in the DJI online store.

How can i use this coupon now? I'm not buying a new mavic just for that!

Thank you...
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Armando, sorry to read on this issue about your DJI Select 50% off for DJI Care Refresh. May I know if the membership was purchased prior to your Mavic 2 Pro?
2018-9-10
Use props
Armando R A G
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Portugal

I think it was purchased before.If not with minutes a part...purchased because off the priority shipping, only after i've seen the discount for the DJI care.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-10 14:29
I think it was purchased before.

Let me clarify, I was able to check the information using your email address from this Forum. Upon checking, the DJI Select was purchased after your original order on 09/05/2018 but it was canceled by your account as per our system. There is a note here says the reason to cancel order is "you wanted to purchase other DJI products" then ordered was successfully canceled. After that, the DJI Select remains on your account.

Secondly, another order was made on 09/06/2018, but this time you have ordered Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Care Refresh that was tagged as canceled order without payment.

Then there was this third order that was tagged as  canceled without payment on 09/06/2018.

And finally, you got a successful order that was shipped. Please be informed that 50% off for DJI Care Refresh can only be used for the next purchased. Which means you cannot apply that discount to unit that is considered as your first order from DJI Store.
2018-9-10
Use props
Armando R A G
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Portugal

I've tried to buy it after all together, but the payment method "paypal" was limited to 1500€.
But i did not know that i could not use the coupon in separated. Can´t pay for it now and use the coupon?
Thank you.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-10 15:36
I've tried to buy it after all together, but the payment method "paypal" was limited to 1500€.
But i did not know that i could not use the coupon in separated. Can´t pay for it now and use the coupon?
Thank you.

You are welcome Armando. To answer your question, I'm sorry but yes. You can't use the coupon for the unit that made you eligible for DJI Select. The 50% coupon can only be used for your next purchase. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post for us to help you further. Have fun and happy flying.

2018-9-11
Use props
Armando R A G
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Portugal

But the only reason i could not buy it was because of the limit in paypal( has you could check i've tried) , and that way i can never use it, even if i buy another one!
Can't i pay for it now? This makes no sense to me, sorry...
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-11 11:23
But the only reason i could not buy it was because of the limit in paypal( has you could check i've tried) , and that way i can never use it, even if i buy another one!
Can't i pay for it now? This makes no sense to me, sorry...

As mentioned above, the coupon from DJI Select cannot be used for a unit that made you eligible for the membership. It is not just about the limit of your Paypal. Okay, let's say if you are going to use another Paypal account, our system can detect that your drone's serial number was the first unit you have successfully ordered from DJI Store.
2018-9-11
Use props
Armando R A G
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Portugal

Sorry, but the only thing that stoped me from using the coupon was the payment restriction, without that i would be able to use the coupon, even without buying another drone before!
That's why i think all this makes no sense...
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-11 14:31
Sorry, but the only thing that stoped me from using the coupon was the payment restriction, without that i would be able to use the coupon, even without buying another drone before!
That's why i think all this makes no sense...

Hi Armando, we're sorry about this. If the Paypal payment is not successful, you may try to use bank transfer. If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules