Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will not connect to DJI Assistant 2
19327 34 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wjtve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75121 ft
United States

Good day all,
New to the forum and the DJI World ... I do enjoy my  new Mavic 2 Pro immensely.

I purchased a DJI googles and when attempting to activate via DJI  Assitant, the goggles are not recognized.
TEh computer responds to teh USB link but Assitant does not.  The ocntroller and drone are recognized adn updated.

Thanks for your help,
Bill Taylor
2018-9-10
Use props
Cmartin3977
Second Officer
Flight distance : 304744 ft

Same exact issue with my buddy’s RE Goggles... absolutely will not recognize them
2018-9-10
Use props
robbie in ireland
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2300 ft
  • >>>

Same here says on my goggles to update, but i cant.
2018-9-11
Use props
robbie in ireland
lvl.1
  • >>>

my one is the same, read somewhere the software is not release yet, only works on the dji sports goggles not the white ones.??????
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Activate DJI Goggles and update the firmware to version 01.04.0500 or above on your computer using the appropriate version of DJI Assistant 2. To download the version of DJI Assistant 2 that is compatible with DJI Goggles, please visit: https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

robbie in ireland Posted at 2018-9-11 02:40
Same here says on my goggles to update, but i cant.

Sorry to hear that. To fix this issue, kindly follow the post #5. Let me know if the issue is still the same. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

robbie in ireland Posted at 2018-9-11 02:48
my one is the same, read somewhere the software is not release yet, only works on the dji sports goggles not the white ones.??????

Sorry to hear that. The white goggles is compatible. Power on the DJI Goggles, choose Linking in Settings, then choose Mavic 2. You can also refer on the attachment below.

2018-9-11
Use props
robbie in ireland
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-11 03:49
Sorry to hear that. The white goggles is compatible. Power on the DJI Goggles, choose Linking in Settings, then choose Mavic 2. You can also refer on the attachment below.

[view_image]

does not work, connected the goggles to the controller usb,  press linking on menu in goggles  and then press the connect button on my aircraft light goes red, nothing happens.
2018-9-11
Use props
robbie in ireland
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-11 03:42
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Activate DJI Goggles and update the firmware to version 01.04.0500 or above on your computer using the appropriate version of DJI Assistant 2. To download the version of DJI Assistant 2 that is compatible with DJI Goggles, please visit: https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads.

does not work
2018-9-11
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

Did you install the version of the DJI Assistant from the Goggles Support page (v1.2.4)?

If you are trying to update the Goggles with the Assistant 2.x from the Mavic 2 Support page it will not find your goggles.  The 2.x version only works with the Mavic 2.

2018-9-11
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

robbie in ireland Posted at 2018-9-11 05:24
does not work, connected the goggles to the controller usb,  press linking on menu in goggles  and then press the connect button on my aircraft light goes red, nothing happens.

You cannot connect by simply pressing the buttons.  You must first update the Goggles to version 01.04.0500 then initiate the Link via the Link menu in the Goggles.
2018-9-11
Use props
robbie in ireland
lvl.1
  • >>>

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-9-11 05:45
You cannot connect by simply pressing the buttons.  You must first update the Goggles to version 01.04.0500 then initiate the Link via the Link menu in the Goggles.

version 1,2.4 on bottom right o my of Assistant
2018-9-11
Use props
robbie in ireland
lvl.1
  • >>>

robbie in ireland Posted at 2018-9-11 08:53
version 1,2.4 on bottom right o my of Assistant

the problem is i can't seem to get my new version on to my goggles.
2018-9-11
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

You must be running Windows 8 or 10?  
2018-9-11
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

If 10 disable Signed Driver Enforcement so it allows the DJI USB drivers
2018-9-11
Use props
wjtve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75121 ft
United States

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Activate DJI Goggles and update the firmware to version 01.04.0500 or above on your computer using the appropriate version of DJI Assistant 2. To download the version of DJI Assistant 2 that is compatible with DJI Goggles, please visit: https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads.

This worked perfectly... thanks for your help.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

wjtve Posted at 2018-9-11 12:48
This worked perfectly... thanks for your help.

You're welcome. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks!
2018-9-12
Use props
fansbbafd11e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 289 ft
Romania

Why can't I connect my craft to assistant 2?????
2019-1-9
Use props
fansbbafd11e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 289 ft
Romania

Why can't I connect my craft to assistant 2?????
I updated the controller with app but the carft updating nor by app neither by assistant 2 is not possible, on pc asku g me all the time to connect the cable even the cable is connected and on app giving error that the connection should be checked...tried many times but in vain. Any recommendation??? Please.
2019-1-9
Use props
LBC
New
United States

I have having the same problem.  Controller and Mavic pro 2 connects fine but nothing with the goggles.  Never shows up in DJI Assist 2 nor will connect using the controller.   If I cannot update the firmware its useless.   Any clues?  Using Mac with newest versions of everything.
2019-1-13
Use props
fans2f87b92c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 425220 ft
United States

Same thing here. Can't update goggles because they're not recognized on mac v 1.2.4
2019-7-14
Use props
DannyB
lvl.1
United States

Guys.  Spent two hours on this.  Just tried my 3rd micro usb cable and that was the problem.

Just unbelievable.  I think it was the bit transfer rate of a small, generic cable.  I used the cable that came with my Mavic 2 Zoom with the lightening to micro usb adapter.  Bam.  Handled it.  Feel like an idiot after all the software downloads.  

Hope that helps future users!
2019-11-28
Use props
fansad1aa1ae
New
Flight distance : 150410 ft
United States

DannyB Posted at 2019-11-28 07:37
Guys.  Spent two hours on this.  Just tried my 3rd micro usb cable and that was the problem.

Just unbelievable.  I think it was the bit transfer rate of a small, generic cable.  I used the cable that came with my Mavic 2 Zoom with the lightening to micro usb adapter.  Bam.  Handled it.  Feel like an idiot after all the software downloads.  

Exact same problem for me, try the usb cable came with the goggle and was able to update with DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)
2020-2-16
Use props
Cobaki
lvl.1

Switzerland

For anyone else having issues: Make sure to get the "DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)", it's a different download than the normal DJI Assitant 2.
2020-2-21
Use props
EZEE
lvl.1

United States

fansad1aa1ae Posted at 2-16 12:20
Exact same problem for me, try the usb cable came with the goggle and was able to update with DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)

Interestingly, it took me three cables as well.  
2020-4-5
Use props
dadams69
First Officer
Flight distance : 1509150 ft

United States

So after Trying for a coupe of hours to update the firmware and reading lots of posts and how to videos I see the post in the string above about the Micro USB cable!!! Seeing as this was the new USB cable in the Goggles I did not expect this to be an issue! Wrong, so wrong!!! I switched to a quality USB cable and bam! Connected right away and updated the firmware! Now I have the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 option in the inking setup!

Thanks DannyB!
2020-4-25
Use props
Sherbey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14160 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, running windows 10, I've downloaded DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series) and plugged the provided USB lead into my computer. and connected it to my powered DJI Goggles (the original white ones). Nothing happens. The lead works fine with other USB devices so the lead is OK.
I updated the firmware when I first bought this, but that was via a mac which I no longer have. I'm assuming that the firmware has been updated since by DJI; no idea what the firmware is currently on the goggles as it doesn't seem to appear. The goggles link OK to my Mavic Air.

Dirty Bird indicated that the DJI USB drivers were not signed in 2018; is that _still_ the case?
2020-5-31
Use props
Ekortal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3310 ft
Israel

Try with another cable USB.... its worked for me :-)
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_R15kVidAYO7Z
New

Saudi Arabia

IT IS THE CABLE! CHANGE IT!
2021-9-17
Use props
ATKAS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 112303 ft
Australia

Yep, just dusted off the gogs and the same issue. Change the cable, good to go
2022-1-4
Use props
fans749ab5f9
New

United States

I had a problem when using the .EXE download. I uninstalled and downloaded the .ZIP installation file, and it found my air unit right away.
2022-1-7
Use props
djiuser_3Ubfy517y7RW
New

United Kingdom

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Activate DJI Goggles and update the firmware to version 01.04.0500 or above on your computer using the appropriate version of DJI Assistant 2. To download the version of DJI Assistant 2 that is compatible with DJI Goggles, please visit: https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads.

Hi, I have exactly the same issue, but having updated both Mavic 2 zoom and DJI goggles to the latest firmware they will still not connect.
2022-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_3Ubfy517y7RW Posted at 2-5 09:29
Hi, I have exactly the same issue, but having updated both Mavic 2 zoom and DJI goggles to the latest firmware they will still not connect.

Hello, we're sorry for the trouble. Could you please provide us the specific version of your DJI Goggles? Also, can you please confirm what error message did you received when you try to connect to the Goggles? Please keep us posted. Thank you
2022-2-7
Use props
Arkmario
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370302 ft
Chile

DannyB Posted at 2019-11-28 07:37
Guys.  Spent two hours on this.  Just tried my 3rd micro usb cable and that was the problem.

This solve the problem. Thanks!
2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_GUS8JumwdfGU
New

Italy

Scusate i miei google v2 vengono riconosciuti come sd esterna ma non vengono riconosciuti dal programma dji assistant 2, che posso fare ? Volevo aggiornare il firmware che l ho fatto solo all attivazione circa un anno fa.
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules