Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Frustration SD Card issues
575 4 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans423de705
lvl.4
  • >>>

I can see the video files on the SD Card on my iPad. When I plug my Mavic 2 Pro into my Mac via USB and look at the DCM/100MEDIA file, no files show as if the card is empty.

I can't be the first one to run into this. What should I do?
2018-9-10
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you connect the aircraft over USB do you see two removable drives, one the SD card, one the internal card?

Also, if you take the card from the aircraft, try it in a card reader on your  Mac, assuming an iMac it has an SD reader built in, assuming you have an xSD to SD reader. Do you see files?

Failing that try using the App to format the card in the drone rather than using the card out of the box.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know if you tried to use a different cable to isolate the issue? What is the exact mode of your SD card?
2018-9-11
Use props
Weapon Analyst
lvl.3
Flight distance : 530614 ft
United States

This is a long shot and may not provide a solution.  Never-the-less, I still do this on my Macs because I prefer to see the administrative files that are hidden.
1. Open Terminal found in Finder > Applications > Utilities.
2. In Terminal, paste the following: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
3. Press return.
4. Hold the 'Option/alt' key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch.
5. Hidden files are then shown.

2018-9-11
Use props
fans423de705
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Weapon Analyst Posted at 2018-9-11 07:37
This is a long shot and may not provide a solution.  Never-the-less, I still do this on my Macs because I prefer to see the administrative files that are hidden.
1. Open Terminal found in Finder > Applications > Utilities.
2. In Terminal, paste the following: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

Thanks for all of the advice. Using an SD Card reader solved the problem. I have 128gig SD card now which is plenty of space.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules